' I told u,i don't share '

Nandini came down after getting ready and saw cabir all ready to go.

"Good morning Bhai",nandini said him and he hugged her.

"Good morning",cabir said and kissed her forehead.

She gets a smile on her face recalling last night.

"I am sry but I need to go early. Here the things are new and I will need time to settle it according to me. Call me if u need anything.", cabir said her and took his bag and went outside.

Nandini went to get her breakfast.

Cabir came outside and saw a car coming inside and parked in front of him and manik comes out.

He smiles and hugs manik.

"U came for choti?",cabir asked him.

He nodded.

"Office is on the way so thought to pick her up. Is she ready?",manik asked him.

"No but I will tell her u are here and she will come in a min.",cabir said him and was about to go inside but manik stops him.

"No it's fine, I will wait here for her to come.",manik said and leans on his car.

"Am i hearing right?, The Manik Malhotra is saying he will wait. Are u alright?, U never waited for someone unless u were forced to.",cabir said putting his hand on manik's forehead.

Manik rolled his eyes and slapped cabir hands.

"I am alright and there is always a first time for everything right. Also I don't think she is just a someone in my life. I will wait.",manik said him honestly.

"I am so jealous of choti right now but anyway I need to go to office. Good luck waiting.",cabir said smiling and gave one last hug and left.

Manik looked at the door once before getting busy with his phone.

Nandini had her breakfast taking her sweet time and then went to her room and took her things and gave a final touch to her hairs and dress and came down. She took her keys and locked the door and turns to go near her car when she sees manik standing leaning on his car.

She walks near him.

"What are you doing here?",nandini asks him.

He looks at her and puts his phone on his pocket.

"Good morning",he greeted her with a smile.

She frowns in confusion but greets him back.

"Manik what are you doing here?", she asks him again.

"I came to pick you up for office.",he said her with a smile.

"U should have called me or msgd me. How long u were here?",she asks him.

"Not for long",he said her and she sighs in relief.

He looks at his watch.

"Only half an hour.",he said her with a smile and she frowns.

"Manik..",she was about to say more but manik holds her hands and takes her to the passenger door.

"As much as I want to stand and talk to u here. We have office to attend and I don't want to scold u if u reach late. So let's go.",he said and opens the door.

She sits inside and he closes the door and moves to the driving seat and starts driving.

Nandini stares at him and smiles.

"What?",he asked turning to her.

"Thank you.",she said him and he smiles in return.

The ride was silent till the office.