"I must be crazy to fall for you"

Manik wakes up to an empty bed and looks beside him for nandini. He frowns but then hears the bathroom door open and looks at her.

"Good morning.",she greets him and he smiles half seated on bed.

"You are up early today.",he said and she nods walking inside the closet.

"Need to reach office on time.",She said and manik smiles and follows her inside the closet.

"What should i wear?", She asked him looking at her cupboard while drying her hair.

He wraps his hand around her waist and settles his head on her shoulder.

"Go with the olive pants and this black top. It looks nice on you. ",He said and she smiles at him and nods.

He takes the towel from her hand and starts drying it for her.

"Go and get ready, you will get late otherwise.",she said him taking the towel from him.

She was in the kitchen serving the breakfast when manik came down all ready.

Mukti was still sleeping and others already left for their work.

"I have a meeting outside the office so i won't be able to drop you.",Manik said her.

" That's fine. I will take my car.",She said him and he smiles at her.

She hugged him as they moved to their own cars.

Nandini gelled up with everyone in the office as people congratulated her and talked with her friends before getting back to work.

They were working on some designs when they heard some gossips and got curious.

She looked at her friends and they were confused too.

They stared at the door and found manik walking in with a girl and a man following them behind.

She stared at the girl, she was gorgeous, tall and looked like a model dressed in a short dress looking beautiful on her.

She glared at manik's hand on the girl's back before looking at him. He was busy talking with that girl.

"Who is She?",She asked karan on her left.

"Natasha Rai, our new client. She is a fashion designer and very well known. Don't tell me you didn't know her before ",karan said her and she nods in no.

Manik moved to his cabin along with Natasha and nandini kept staring at him waiting for him to look at her but he didn't.

She sighed and gets back to her work.

Manik discussed with Natasha before he gets up to show her around and introduce her to everyone.

His eyes moved to Nandini who was busy working and he smiles a little.

"Let me introduce you to my team. They will be working with you for your project. ",Manik said her and She nods.

They walk in their direction and karan nudged nandini and she looked at him before standing up along with the rest to acknowledge them. Manik has assigned two more people to fill soha and yuvi place and they were good and kept to themselves.

"So team as you all already know her still she is Natasha and we will be working with her for the next few days helping her design her studio. I hope you guys do your best. ",He said and they all nodded.

Manik introduced everyone personally and then comes to nandini.

"And she is Nandini, she is our designer.",Manik introduced.