' Its nothing to explain '

Nandini reached home.

She freshened up and quickly got ready in a blue sleeveless knee length dress.

She straighten her hairs and kept it open doing a side puff and took  matching earrings and put it .

She applied kajal ,mascara, lip gloss as usual. She wore her watch in one hand and high heels along.

She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled.

Nandini took her purse and checked her cards and cash.

Her phone rings.

"Bull are u ready?",manik asked her on the phone.

"Yes i am almost.", nandini said him.

"Okay come down. I will reach in 5.",manik said her.

"Aren't u coming inside to change ur clothes. I am not going for lunch with u if u wear ur formal boring suit whereas i am wearing a dress.", nandini said him warningly.

"Will u come out?, I am almost there.",manik said ignoring her warning.

"But man..",she protested but he cut the call.

She stamped her feet in annoyance. She took a last look of herself and then went down taking her purse and phone.

She came outside and just then manik reached.

She went and sat in the passenger seat.

"U are looking beautiful.",he said her.

"Thanks and why did u cut the call?, I wasn't finished talking.", nandini asked him smiling with little irritation.

"Well there was no need to talk anymore and i was driving.",manik justified himself.

"U could have just said that u already changed in the office instead of cutting the call.", nandini said him sadly.

"Ok fine. I will do that next time.",manik said her and she smiled.

"So where are we going?", nandini asked him.

"My favourite place.",manik said her.

"Is it near?", nandini asked him.

"Yes, it will not take much time to reach. The food is amazing, u will love it.",he said her.

"Hope so", nandini said and looked out.

There was a silence for a while before nandini realises something and turns to him.

"U still didn't say me if u liked my designs and presentation or not.", Nandini asked him.

"Took u so long to realise that.",manik asked her smirking.

"Are you telling me now or not?", nandini asked getting impatient.

"Its not needed now as ur design are already selected.",manik said her looking at the roads due to traffic.

"It means u didn't like it.", nandini asked a bit sadly.

"I never said that.",manik said her.

"I want to know right now. Tell me straight forward. U like it or not.", nandini asked him glaring at him.

"Okay​ i like it.",manik said to her with a smile and then turned to road.

Nandini smiled and then frowned when he didn't say more.

"That's it and nothing else. U aren't going to tell me anything more like what was more good and where i was wrong. Nothing more just a simple' i like it'.", nandini asked him angrily.