' I am going to office. Bye '

They both were silently watching the stars.

"We have office tomorrow. It's​ late, we should go inside.", Manik said her.

"But i want to know the reason why u are worried from morning and what made u so angry with me?", nandini said him impatiently.

"Nandini please i can't tell u.",manik said her.

"Why , Is it because u don't trust me?", nandini asked him.

"No, that's not true. Trust is out of question in this. The matter involves u too so i can't tell u about it.",manik said her patiently looking at her eyes.

"I know that it involves me and that's the reason why u got so angry. I need to know the matter. Maybe i can help u with it. It's good to share ur problems with others. U always helped me when needed so, let me help u this time.", nandini said him calmly.

"But..",manik was about to argue.

"Whenever u ask me my problems, i tell u without any questions than why can't u do the same.", nandini asked getting irritated now.

"U won't agree right.",he asked her and she smiled.

"Are u telling me?",she asks him and he looked front and nodded.

After sometime he turned back to her.

"Someone tried to steal company important documents. He or she tried hacking our computer system but as we have strong password protected,he couldn't hack it.",manik said her and then looked at her eyes to see her reaction.

"Okay its serious but manik he couldn't hack it right so there's no problem now.", nandini said him with a small assuring smile.

"There is, the person could not hack it but he did something with the system that now if we open the file than all our data will get transferred to him and then get deleted from our system.",manik said her properly.

"What?", nandini asked suprised.

"Yes i got to know about it in the morning and was very tensed about it because i had to sign a important deal in two days and i need the documents in that file for it. I can't risk losing the data and the deal because of it.",manik explained her the situation.

"So what are u thinking to do?", nandini asked him.

"We had consulted a expert and he is trying to check it. Our technicians submitted the report to me and nothing could be found, the hacker left no sign to trace him and I can't involve police and let the matter slip into media.",manik said her.

"Who can it be?, Do u think that someone from office did it?", nandini asked him curious.

"Maybe i can't say anything now. Most probably whoever hacked didn't want me to sign this new deal. He can be among the other persons who are approaching for the deal. So main suspect is on them and some other employees of office whose behaviour was weird from somedays or who took sudden leave or who had some problems with the deal.",manik said looking at her.

"Okay don't worry. Soon u will come to know about the culprit. But I didn't get why u got so angry about the fact that i didn't tell u about dad.", nandini asked him.

"Do u know that the other person who are approaching for this among them one company is of ur dad.",Manik said her.

Nandini frowns in confusion but then realises something.

"I got it. As dad company is also approaching for the deal, all would think that i did the hacking to benefit my dad.", nandini said him.

"True and the fact that nobody from office knew that u are sameer uncle daughter, their suspicion will grew more on u.",manik said looking at her eyes sighing.