'She is not my bull'

They reached Mumbai by evening.
Manik and nandini sat on the backseat and the driver drove to malhotra mansion.

They came out from the car and entered the mansion.

It was empty.

"Kaka where are everyone?",manik asked kaka who came with water for them.

"Baba nobody is at home.",kaka said him and went to the kitchen.

"I will call mukti", nandini said him and called her.

"Nandu have u reached.",mukti asked on the phn.

"Yes i reached now but no one is at home. Where are u?", nandini asks her.

"Ohh actually mom dad had gone for a business party and will come late. I am at alya's home.",mukti informed her.

"Okay enjoy.", nandini said her.

"Nandu have bhai reached", mukti asked her.

"Yes he too reached now", nandini said her.

"Ok then tell him to be ready as all our frnds are coming for dinner at our house and u too get ready. I will come with alya only around 9.",mukti said her.

"Okay i will tell him.", nandini said her.

"Bye then, see u",mukti said her.

"Bye", nandini said and cut the call.

Nandini turns towards manik and saw him looking at her confused.

"Uncle and aunty had gone for a party and will be late. Mukti is at alya's home and will come around 9 with all our frnds for dinner here. So, be ready.", nandini said him.

"Okay ",manik said her.

"I am in my room.", nandini said him and went to her room.

Manik too went to his room and changed his dress.

He lied in the bed and took some rest.

Other side nandini too got freshened up and changed her dress.

She tried to rest but was not sleepy as she slept in the flight.

She came down and went to the kitchen.

She drank some water and saw kaka arranging things to prepare for dinner.

"Kaka are u preparing for dinner", nandini asked him to confirm.

"Yes beta, mukti beti had called a while ago and asked to prepare special dinner as her friends are coming today.",kaka said her.

"Kaka u go and do something else. Today's dinner ,i will prepare food.",nandini said excitedly.

"But beti i am there na. I will do it.",kaka denied.

"Please kaka i insist. I am bored and want to cook. If u want u can help me but i will cook.", nandini said him and he agreed.

Nandini asked everyone favourite and started preparing it. Kaka helped her in cutting vegetables and bringing everything to her as she doesn't know where things were kept.

At last she was done. She has prepared one favourite of everyone.
She looked at the time and saw it was 8:45.

"Kaka i am going to get ready now. U see everything is done or not and serve them nicely in the bowls.", nandini instructed him.

She changed into shorts and t-shirt and put her hair in a pony.

She was looking like cute in that attire. She came down and saw no one.