'I missed this '

Alya and dhruv left to New york and mukti and abhi got busy with the hotel project.

Nandini was busy working with karan and arjun over the hospital project and soha and yuvi were handling other projects.

After manik's warning, soha and yuvi didn't bother them as they feared him. As, nandini promised manik. So she asked arjun and karan to back out and don't take the first step.

It wasn't like she didn't want to teach soha a lesson but for now her priority was the project and the promise. She decided to show soha down by her works. Karan and Arjun didn't agree to nandini but decided to postpone it for a while as they were busy with works.

But still it didn't stop them to play small pranks on them like puncturing soha cars or throwing waste on yuvi's bike or putting posters on their car. Nandini knew about this but didn't stop them as it was outside the office and she too wanted the same to do with them.

They all were busy with their lives. Manik and nandini didn't get time to talk at night as nandini was busy with the project.

After some days, In office.

Nandini was busy with some files and talking with karan about the details.
It was saturday, a half day. So, they have less time and so much last minute work to do.

Finally they were done.

Nandini was very tired but satisfied too as finally she was done with the projects and had no pending works.

She hi-fied both arjun and karan.

"Sir, wants all of u in his cabin.",pooja informed them.

They nodded and took the file and went to his cabin.

"Sir the work is done before the due date.",karan said to manik giving the file.

"I am impressed, u guys worked really good on it and finished it before the date too.",manik said going through the file.

Soha and yuvi too came inside along with pooja.

"Thank you sir.",arjun said.

"Pooja",manik signed her.

She nodded and gave 5 envelopes to him.

"I am really happy today and i am sure u guys also will be happy by the end of my talk.",manik said them.

All were confused and looked at each other faces.

"U guys really worked hard this complete month and i am really proud to have u 5 as my team. So here the result of ur hard work.",manik said forwarding the envelope.

"Ur salary",he added.

Everyone face broke into a big smile.

Manik stood from his chair and passes it to them one by one.

"Usually the money is deposited in ur bank account but i wanted to give ur first salary on ur hands. So here it is.",manik said them.

"Thank you sir.",they all said.

"Don't thank me, u guys have earned it.",manik said and they nodded.

"As the office hours are over. U guys can go and have fun.",manik said and they nodded and left his cabin.

Nandini took karan and Arjun in a hug.

"Control ur excitment dear.",karan said chuckling.

"I don't want to. It feels amazing to have this in my hands.", nandini said him.

Arjun smiles and kiss her forehead.

"True, have a great day today and spend a lot.",arjun said her.