'Monkeys can run a company'

Next morning

Nandini gets up early at 5 am . She takes a nice shower and then changes into the dress nyonika got for her.
The dress was a black knee length skirt with white shirt, she applies kajal,mascara to her eyes and some lip gloss on her lips. She makes a pony with her hairs.

She wears her black heels and then stands infront of mirror. She looks at her image and smiles. She click pictures of her and upload it in her insta .

She looks at the watch and it was 6:30. She takes her mobile and bag and comes down.

Nyonika , raj and manik were sitting in the dining table.

"Good morning everyone",she said to them excitedly and took a seat infront of nyonika and manik.

"Gud morning ",they wished her back.

"Nandini u are looking beautiful in this dress",nyonika told her.

"Thank you aunty",she said her back.

"Someone is very excited on something",raj teased her.

"Yes very much",she said to him with a big smile.

"Whr is mukti?", nandini asks them.

"She is having her beauty sleep",nyonika said her.

Nandini was drinking juice when her phone rings. she had a smile on seeing the caller id
"Its dad, excuse me",she said to them and goes away.

Phn conversation...

"Hello dad",she says to him.

'How are u nandu?'

'i m fine dad but missing you'

'we miss u too beta'

'today is my first day at work and u are not with me'

'i know thats why i called u so early, i wanted to be with you on this day and encourage you but i know my baccha is very strong and what if i m not there with her as person ,i will always be there with u in ur heart and our blessings are always there with u'

'thank u dad'

'baccha do ur best'

'yes dad'

'ur mom also wanted to talk to u but her health was not nice yesterday so i asked her to sleep more'

'i understand dad and ask mom to take care of herself'

'bye beta ,love u'

'love u too dad ,bye'

Phn convo ends....

She gets some tears in her eyes. She wipes them and comes to the table.

"Sry ,i got late",she said to them.

They finish their breakfast and nyonika feeds nandini sweet curd.

"Its for good luck",she said her.

Nandini takes hers and raj blessings.

She goes and takes a taxi and asks the driver to take her to infinite company.

She was nervous and wanted to talk to someone close to her.

Her phn rang and she picks it up without seeing the id.

Phn convo...

'Hello?'

'choti..'

'Bhai',she shouts in excitement and the driver looks at her. She gives a apologetic look and he looks front.

'How are u ,choti?'