' I will take that as a yes '

"yes, how can i forget her b'day. The last three years that i have been with nandu. I and abhi never got to be with her on her bday. She used to take a week leave and just gets disappear somewhere.",mukti said them.

"Choti u knew mukti from before.", cabir asked her.

"She was with me in london. U remember i used to tell u about another friend other than abhi.", nandini said and cabir nodded.

"Cabir how did u never got to meet mukti in London?",manik asked him.

"I usually used to go london during holidays to meet choti as she refused to come india and at that time mukti used to come to meet u guys and during her b'day. We used to go for a trip. So i never got a chance to meet mukti but i met abhi a few times.",cabir explained him.

"Bhai one more question.", nandini said looking at him.

"How did u knew i was here, i never told u the address?", nandini asked him.

"Well actually i didn't know u were here. I thought to meet manik and mukti and everyone and then call mom to know where u live and surprise you.",cabir said her.

"So u were coming to meet me at the end. Manik is more important to u than me.", nandini asked sadly.

"Obviously bull.",manik said immediately and gets a glare from nandini.

"No it's not like that choti. U know me na.",cabir said her trying to make her understand.

"But u ignored me from morning. I called u many times ,also that stupid P.A of urs also didn't receive any calls of mine and after all this u didn't call me back and thought to visit manik before me. I was very worried for u but u don't care.", nandini said and turned away.

Cabir and mukti hid their smile seeing her angry.

Manik was suprised to see her acting like a kid.

"Bull, are u jealous?",manik asked her.

"No", nandini said and turned away.

"U are lying.",manik teased her.

"Okay fine i am very jealous.", nandini accepted looking at him.

Cabir chuckled along with others and wrapped his hand around her.

"Baccha i am sorry but I hadn't meet them for so long and i really missed all of them and u don't need to get jealous of manik. U are always more important to me than him.",cabir said her.

"U are lying.", nandini said trying to move away.

"U don't believe this than u won't even believe that i got ur favourite chocolate and its in my jacket.",cabir said her getting nandini attention.

"Really?", nandini asked him.

"U don't believe me na?",cabir asked her.

"Bhai", nandini said to him impatient.

"Here",he said passing the choclate to her.

Nandini hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

"Thank you so much. I love you.",she said to him.

Mukti smiled.

Manik gets a call. He sees pooja name and gets a bit tensed.

All looks at him.

"Excuse me.",he said and left to a corner.

The trio gets busy in talking.

"Yes pooja tell me.",manik said on the phone.