'Abhi, What a suprise!!..'

All 5 of them were busy in doing their work.
Karan, Arjun and Nandini mixed up nicely. Same was with Yuvraj and Soha but there were few problems between the girls.

Nandini and soha had some conflicts and clashes as there thoughts were different.

Manik came out to check them. All were busy in themselves. He stood their for a second to gain their attention. They stopped and stood up as respect. Nandini was busy in designing her thing that she didn't notice. Karan tried to sign her but she didn't see. Manik made a sign for them to be quiet and goes near her. He taps her shoulder.
She shrugs and continues doing.
He taps again.
"Karan stop disturbing me and let me complete it.",she said without looking up.

Karan face palms himself. Nandini was murmuring something so manik bends to hear.

"Nandu complete it nicely or that monkey will again tease u for being irresponsible and what did he say that time 'i like things to be perfect' huh,i will show him how perfect i m in my designs.",she talks to herself and mimicks manik dialogue and sighs.

"What will u do if that monkey is standing behind u and listening u ",he asks slowly near her ear.

She turns and gets scared. Manik straighten himself and nandini too stands after him still in shock.

"Now that i have everyone attention, i would like to tell u guys something.",he said and glared at nandini for some time.

He looks away.
"Tomorrow we have a meeting with the clients. Karan ,Arjun and Yuvraj u three will handle the meeting. I will be there with u guys to look if something goes wrong. Soha and Nandini u both have to make ur best designs so that it becomes easy for karan and arjun to convince them. Yuvraj u can contact pooja for any details or help u needed. This is a good opportunity for u guys so do ur best and good luck.",he finished his speech and looked at all of them to see them confident as ever.

"Any Questions?",he asked them.

"Sir if we do any blunder then",asks karan nervously.

"What am i here for, i will have everything ready by my own so that in case anybody of u don't do your work properly, i will take over it. But remember one thing guys, if u do any mistake than u will be punished so that it doesn't repeat next time. But make sure its perfect",said manik in a stern bossy tone.

They all nodded.

"Am i clear ?",he asks them.

"Yes sir",they said in chorus.

"Ok now get back to work, i want everything ready on my table by 10 tomorrow",manik said at last and then left for his cabin.

They all relaxes.
Nandini slapped karan and Arjun arm.

"What?",they both asked her together.

"Can't u guys inform me that he is standing behind",she asked them annoyed.

"Oh really madam ,i tried signing u but u were busy on ur designs that u didn't notice",karan said pushing her shoulder a bit.

"Ok ok fine", nandini said once she realised it was her mistake.

"By the way nandini, what was manik sir whispering in ur ears",asked a jealous soha from behind.

"Nothing, he was asking me to pay attention", nandini lied to her.

"Ok but don't keep ur hopes high that manik sir like u because he got close to u, he is mine get that in ur mind",soha said to her being possessive about manik.

"Soha i am not interested in ur manik sir, so stop telling me that manik sir is urs", nandini said her back in a whatever tone.

"Its good that you are not interested", soha said her and then went to her chair and started doing her designs.