'I am not going to hear ur excuses'

Karan and Arjun tapped her counter.
She looked at them confuse.

"What?",she asked them.

Karan shows her the time and it was lunch time.

"I am sorry, i didn't notice. Give me a minute guys i will finish this.", nandini said as she realised that she is late for the lunch.

She quickly completed her work and the trio sat for lunch.

"Why did manik sir called u two at his cabin?",karan asked being curious.

"He wanted any one of us to join him for the meeting in delhi next week.", nandini said sadly.

"I am sure u are going. I remember u telling me about ur mom's health.",arjun said gladly to her.

"I wish i was but soha is going.", nandini said a little angrily.

"What!! But why ?",karan asked.

"Sir asked to decide upon ourselves and she didn't let me speak once and said that she will go. Whenever i tried to say something she cut me off and at last i came to know she was doing this just because she wanted to be with sir alone and she was jealous of the fact that i will be with him. I can't believe it, does she even know that he is our boss.", nandini said irritated at her actions.

"Calm down nandu, we will deal with her in our way.", Arjun said smirking at karan.

Karan smirked back.

"What are u guys up to, look i don't want u guys to be in trouble for me.", nandini said worriedly looking at their smirked faces.

"U don't worry about it, come lets go now lunch time is over.",karan said and they moved to their cabin.

They did their work and went home.

The next three days were same for nandini. She was busy with her project and had the routine of office to home and home to office.She finished the two project given to her and started working on the project for the meeting in delhi.It was only three days left for the meeting and she has many things to do. She missed spending time with mukti after work or talking to nyonika and raj but she didn't had time for it. She hardly got out of her room in these 3 days. Her mom's health was better now but she still wanted to see her.

As any other day she went to office and met her friends.

Soha and Yuvraj came to them.

"Best of luck for the meeting guys. Do ur best and crack the deal.", nandini said to the boys.

They gave a smile to her and thanked her.
Soha too wished them and they went for their meeting.

In manik's cabin..

"Mr. Kumar i understand what u are saying but its not possible.",manik said on the phone.

"Mr. Malhotra i know u will have some problems but i cant delay it. I myself came to know about it yesterday night and if it was not that important I wouldn't have asked u to come early. It just a matter of a day please try to come a day before.",mr. Kumar requested.

"Okay i will talk with my designers and ask them to make the design early. We will meet in 2 days then for the meeting.",manik said sighing.

"Thank you so much mr. Malhotra for understanding. I will make sure u don't have any problem while travelling. Meet you soon then.",mr. Kumar said happily.

Manik cut the phone and asked to call nandini and soha.

Pooja called them in his cabin.

"Yes sir",they said standing infront of him.