' This specs look good on you.'

" U don't need to thank me. We are friends right. I am happy to help any time.",she said him back smiling.

He smiled back at her.

Nandini forwards her hand towards his face. Manik looks at her confused and moves his head a little back.

"What?",he asked her.

"This specs look good on you.", nandini commented and then removed it from his face and wears it.

"But i look better.",nandini added raising a eyebrow at him.

"Okay fine now give it back.",manik said trying to take it but she slaps his hand away.

"No.", nandini said him straightly and then shuts her laptop.

Manik sighs and turns to keep his laptop on the table.

He sees the box nandini got and picked it up.

"What is this?",he asked her.

"I totally forgot about this. I didn't give u ur gift before na so here.", nandini said him.

"I thought u were having second thoughts about giving me.",manik said and opened it.

He takes the watch in his hand and smiles.

"Bull did u got this watch just because it was looking better than others or there is other reason too.",manik asked looking at her.

"Wow, Manik Malhotra is asking questions. Don't u think it's my job to do.",nandini mocked at him.

"Will u tell me now.",manik asked impatient.

"I don't know why but when i saw this watch and the music sign in it, the only person came in my mind was you. I don't know if u play music or like it or not but I believe that music remains with us till the end of our life. The day our heart stops beating i.e music leaves our body, we die. Music is forever in our life and somewhere my mind knew that u believe in forevers. So this watch.",nandini explained him walking upto his balcony.

"How do u know?, I never told u about it",manik asked suprised walking near her.

"Manik i watch stars because i find my answers in it but u watch it because it fascinates u. Stars remains with us forever. U even named ur company infinity. There are many small small things which made me think u believe in forever.", nandini answered looking at the stars and then turned to him to find him staring at her.

"Don't stare at me. Its my habit, I can't help but notice small small things of a person i am closed to.", nandini said turning away from him.

"Why didn't u gave this to me that day, when u gave everyone?",manik asked her.

"U are asking lots of questions today.",nandini said him.

"Can't help. Usually ur body language or ur eyes says what ur thinking but today its so confusing.",manik said her.

"Because i am wearing specs na so u can't see my eyes. I should wear it more often.", nandini said adjusting the specs on her nose.

"Are u going to answer my question?",manik asked leaning on the railing with his hands on his pocket.

"I don't want to boost ur ego but u actually helped me a lot in every thing. So just wanted to do something special to thank you properly. I think music expresses one's emotions better than words. So i put a song in it. It took time as i wanted to put another song but i got stuck in the middle and could not get the proper tune so atlast i changed the song tired of trying. Hope u like it.", nandini said him properly.

"U actually sang a song for me?",manik asked suprised.

"So?", nandini asked confused.

"No i was thinking that are u sure karan was joking about that before and there's no truth in it.",manik asked her with a teasing smile.