"Now off your shirt and come to bed."

Nandini was having lunch with the boys in the cafeteria.

"Let's do something this weekend. We can go to a club or I can host a dinner. It's been long we got together.",Nandini said them.

" But aren't you going away this weekend?",Arjun asked her.

" Where?",she asked confused.

"New York",Arjun said and she looked at him surprised.

"No",She said him.

"Oh I thought you will be going with Manik.",Arjun said her.

"Manik is going to New York?",She asked him.

"Yeah I was talking to Pooja and she told me about it. He is leaving tomorrow. He didn't tell you?",Arjun asked and she looks down upset.

" Maybe he was about to tell you or wanted to discuss with you at home. Talk to him first about it.",Karan said and she nods looking at his cabin.

"He is free now. You can go and talk to him or else you would be thinking about it all day.",Arjun said and she nods and gets up walking to his office.

Manik was busy studying a file when Nandini knocks and walks inside.

"You are going to New York?",she asks him and he puts his file down and walks close to her.

"Who told you?",He asks her.

"Arjun. Now tell me are you going to New York and that too tomorrow?",She asked stressing tomorrow.

" It was a last-minute decision. The clients invited me to visit and requested for attending as a guest lecturer in their college. Also they had another proposal for the company. I agreed as i wanted to look around first before investing more and the proposal seemed nice enough to go there.",He explained her.

" So why didn't you tell me? I wouldn't have stop you from going. I was so surprised when Arjun told me you are going tomorrow and i had no idea about it when everyone expected me to know about it before anyone else.",Nandini said looking down upset.

He wraps his hand around her pulling her closer.

"I wanted to tell you first but then i thought it would be better to explain you at home properly. I didn't know pooja would tell everyone about it.",Manik said her and she nods lightly.

" For how long?",She asked him playing with his shirt button leaning on his chest.

" Four to six days. Depends on how long will it take. I will be lecturing them for 2 days then we will be discussing the proposal and if I go forward with it then I will be extending my days.",He said slowly trying to look at her face, knowing she will get more sad.

She just nod hiding her face in his chest.

"Bull",he calls out softly caressing her hairs.

She doesn't reply and he kisses her head.

"This was why i wanted to talk with you at home. I knew you would be upset.",he said her his hands holding her close.

" You will be gone for so long and you will be extending your trip too.",She complains and he moves back holding her cheeks making her look at him.

She kept her eyes down.

"I will be back before you realize it. Its weekend, you guys can plan something and then you have to submit those designs so you will be busy. You won't realise when these days pass by.",He tried making her understand.

She nods.

"Don't be like this. I will try to come back as soon as possible.",Manik said her and she looks at him.