' U are a saviour '

They all came back to their cabin and got busy with their works. Nandini​ was getting frustrated as it was taking her a lot of time to do something properly.

When soha holded nandini hand. The bracelet that she was wearing scratched her wrist. It was not visible before but now after some time it was seen. There was a little swelling too around the scratch.

Whenever nandini tries to draw ,that wounded part touches the paper and it pains her.
She tried to draw without touching that part and that was taking a lot of time for her.

The office hour ended and nandini was still left with 3/4 th of the work. She wanted to finish the major part today so that tomorrow she can get time to make the 3D video of it with the help of karan and he can explain it.

Yuvraj was helping soha with the 3D video and was going to explain it to manik.

Arjun was going to deal with manik and say the pros and cons of the deal.

The office ended and nandini put her designs back in her bag.

"Its fine, nandini. Go home and rest ur hand for a while. I am sure u will do the design in time and about the 3D video, i am there na for u.",karan said wrapping his arms around nandini.

"Thanks, i will see u tomorrow",nandini said to karan.

She hugged him and arjun and left for home.

She reached home and saw mukti sitting on the sofa.

"How was ur day?",mukti asked her.

"Awfully​ bad.", nandini said sitting beside her.

"Why?",mukti asked.

"I managed to hurt my right hand and i need to design a important project. It is taking a lot of time to design anything properly. I have time till tomorrow and i need to make a 3D video too.", nandini said her sadly.

"Is ur hand okay?",mukti asked.

Nandini nodded.

"We will find a solution to ur problem soon.",mukti said her

Manik came and saw both mukti and nandini sad.

He sat near mukti keeping his bag at a side.

Kaka came and gave water to both nandini and manik and went away.

"I came from office tired and was hoping to see smiling faces at home but here u both are sitting sadly. What's wrong?",manik asked looking at both of them.

"Bhai u know nandu boss is very bad.",mukti said to manik.

Manik looked at nandini shocked.

"Why?",he asked frowning.

"Bhai don't take it personal. I am not saying all boss are bad. I am saying about only nandu's boss.",mukti said seeing him frowning.

Manik faked a smile.

"Bull why do u say so?",manik asked her.

"I never said he is bad. She is making it up on her own.", nandini said to manik.

Manik looked at mukti.

"Bhai see na nandu got her hand hurt. His boss should understand right that she can't be able to design but no her boss gave her a project and asked her to do it in two days. He should think about his employees also. Tell me if i am wrong to say him bad?",mukti said to manik.

Manik was angry at nandini. He had asked her if she can design or not and she had said him that she will manage.

"Nandini if u had any problem u should have said to ur boss right. I am sure he must have done something. ",Manik said glaring at her.