"I am here to sleep"

Nandini leaned her back on the door and smiled as she heard Manik chuckle outside.

She lay on her bed and covers herself till the neck.

Her mind shifts to the moments spent with Manik and a blush covered her cheeks and she turns left.

"What's wrong with me?",she wonders slapping her cheeks to come back to her senses.

Manik enters his room smiling like an idiot.

"What makes you smile so much?",Cabir asked and Manik looks at him surprised.

"What are you doing here?",Manik asked his smile disappeared.

"I am here to sleep.",Cabir replies.

"Why?",Manik asked irritated.

"I want to talk to you too.",Cabir said.

"I don't want to. Now get out.",Manik replies taking out his clothes.

"Manik, I am sorry. Please don't be like this.",Cabir apologise.

Manik turns away.

"Manik",Cabir calls making him turn to him.

"What",Manik snapped.

"I said na I am sorry. I just wanted her to know everything. I didn't like the fact that you took all the blame on yourself and told her half of the story. She deserved to know I did worse. I created the situation that forced you to believe. I was wrong and I wanted her to know. I know you were just looking after me and her but she is now able to handle it. I feel guilty hiding it from her for so long. I couldn't even tell her about navya and me or about fab5 or about you guys. I just wanted her to know everything.",Cabir said to him.

"Okay",Manik replied.

"What?",Cabir asked.

"I said okay.",Manik repeated.

"Come here.",Cabir said taking him in a hug.

"Such an emotional person.",Manik replies hugging him back, with a chuckle.

"Now get out.",Manik replies pushing him.

"Okay I will leave now but i want to know what made you smile like an idiot. Bye.",Cabir said leaving and shutting the door.

Manik changed into his night pants and removed his shirt.

He picks up the laptop and sits on his bed getting busy with the work but soon gets distracted by Nandini.

He tries to work again but couldn't.

"What have you done to me?",he asks looking at her picture in his phone.

He shuts his laptop and picks his guitar from the closet.

He goes to his balcony and starts playing a tune, stopping in middle to note down something.

Next morning

All were sitting for the breakfast.

"I will drop you.", Manik said as he sees her picking her bag.

"I have my car. I will go. ",Nandini replies.

"But I want to drop you.",Manik said with a small sigh.

"Manik..", Nandini tried saying but was cutoff by mukti.

"Nandu if bhai insists then go with him na.",mukti teased and Nandini glares at her before nodding.

Manik smiles at her and Nandini looks down.

Manik waits leaning on his car looking at his phone.