'Bull is desperate to marry me'

Nandini reached home.
She was tired and wanted to rest. She went to her room and got freshen up.
She came down to have some thing as she was hungry.

She was coming through the stairs when she saw manik coming inside.

They nodded looking at each other and nandini moved towards kitchen.

"Umm bull, do u know where's mom?",manik asked her little nervous to ask her.

Nandini stopped and turned.
"She is not at home, maybe at work",nandini answered him.

"And my name is nandini ,get it u monkey",nandini added at last and manik smiled seeing her irritated.

"Thanks and could u ask kaka to get a black coffee for me.",he said her politely.
She nodded.

"And bull, i don't get that ur name is nandini, bull suits u better",saying that he left to his room with a teasing smile leaving a irritated nandini behind.

Nandini went inside the kitchen and saw kaka was preparing for dinner.

"Kaka, where are other staffs",nandini asked him looking around.

"They are doing other works ,do u need anything beta",asked kaka.

"Woh kaka manik want to have a black coffee",nandini informed him.

"I will make it",he said and washed his hands. He coughed for some time.

"Kaka are u okay",nandini asked concerned about his health.

"Just old age thing ,don't worry i will get fine.",he said and started making coffee.

Nandini got herself some juice. Kaka was coughing a few times while making coffee. He poured the coffee in the cup and put it in a tray.

"Kaka ur health is not nice, u go and rest, robin will make the dinner",she ordered him with concern.

"Beta its fine..",he said and started coughing again.

"See its not at all good, now go and rest",she said him again.

"Ok beta but let me give this coffee to manik baba",he said and moved to pick the tray.

"No u go and rest, i will give him the coffee.",she ordered and took the tray.

He nodded and went to take rest.

Manik came to his room and keep his bag on the sofa. He removed his coat and put it in the sofa. He went to washroom and washed his face. He took out his night dress and kept it on bed.

He changed his dress but didn't wear his shirt.

He puts his dress on the laundary bag and got seated on the bag.

He took his shirt to wear but hear a knock at the door. He kept his shirt on the bed and went to open the door.

Nandini knocked at his door and waited for him to open. He opened the door after a while and she gasped looking at his bare body. She stood still for some seconds but then immediately turn her face.

"Manik don't u have shame at least wear ur shirt",she said looking other side.

Manik at first didn't get what she was saying then realised what she was saying.

"What are u doing here?",he asked her.

She turns to look at him but saw him still shirtless.

"Monkey go and wear ur shirt first than talk to me.", nandini said him and turn her face.

"U are calling me monkey and also asking me to wear a shirt, don't u know monkeys don't wear shirts",manik teased her enjoying her state.

"U are such a monkey, here i took the effort and brought u your black coffee and u are being a tease and making me stand at the door with this tray for last 5 mins.", nandini complained him cutely.