' I am going to Delhi next week '

Next morning...
It was usual as any other day. Nandini reached office before time and met her friends.

"Nandu ,guess what?",karan said excitedly.

"What!!", nandini asked giving a curious smile.

Karan keeps his hand around arjun and brings him to nandini.

"Our shy hero finally proposed.",karan said her.

"Really, i want details now.", nandini said him suprised.

"U remember i asked her for date. After that we went to a night club and i met karan there. He made me drink and then i proposed her in my drunk state infront of all the people in club.",arjun said smiling at the rememberance.

"U proposed her infront of hundreds of people in a drunk state. What did she say.", nandini asked him excitedly.

"She slapped him.",karan said her.

"Why?",nandini ask frowning.

"Arey don't frown, she slapped him and the next thing she said brought a big smile in his face. Arjun will u do the honour of saying it.",karan said going near nandini and both looked at arjun eagerly waiting.

"She said i am a fool and coward that i took 8 years to confess my feelings and that she was waiting for this to happen from last 8 years and today finally it happened. After that she hugged me and said she loves me too.", Arjun said to both of them and they gave a teasing smile to him.

"Aww i am so happy for u, i wish i was there to witness the moment.", nandini said and hugged him.

"Thank you",arjun said and hugged her back.

"Hey, thank me too i was the one who forced u to drink.",karan said self praising himself.

Arjun opened his arm and the trio hugged.

"Ahem.. Ahem..",manik coughed from behind.

They look at him scared and composed their state.

"Good morning sir",trio said him.

"If ur talks and hugs are over do u guys mind getting back to work.", manik asked in a polite way taunting them.

"Sorry sir.",they said and went to their place and got back to work.

Manik moved to his cabin. He got a call.

" Hello " ,manik said confused on who is it.

"Hello Mr. Malhotra i am Mr. kumar from kumar group of industries.",the person introduced himself.

"Hello Mr. Kumar, how did u call today. ",Manik asked suprised.

"Mr. Malhotra, i have a project for u.",he said on the other side.

"Project?",manik asked confuse.

"Yes, i want ur company to do my new office interiors.",mr.kumar said him.

"It will be our pleasure to work with you.",manik said smiling.

"Thank you Mr. Malhotra and the pleasure is all mine. So, what about a meeting in delhi about it. U can see the office too and it will be easier to interact if its in delhi.", Mr.kumar asked him.

"Ok its fine. So what about a meeting after a week.",manik asked.

"Sure, looking forward to meet u soon Mr. Malhotra. Goodbye.",Mr.kumar said and manik too wished and cut the call.

He called pooja in his cabin.

"Pooja i need to fly to delhi next week so accordingly adjust my schedule and fix the time and venue with Mr. Kumar's PA.",manik ordered her.