'Sir, please pick me up'

Nandini did her work and pack her bag as it was time to leave.

She took a cab and came back home and started doing her work after getting freshen up.

Manik too came back and sat on the sofa with his family.

"Nyonika, where is nandini?",raj asked her.

"She is in her room.", nyonika answered.

"Nowadays she is quite busy, she told me she have lots of work to do in this week.",mukti explained.

"I miss her, she always used to take out some time for me and we used to talk about her parents.",raj said sadly.

Nyonika nodded.

"Mom i am hungry",manik said nyonika making a cute face.

"I will put the plates, mukti ask nandini to come down and make sure she comes down with you and have her dinner.",nyonika asker her sternly.

Mukti nodded and went to her room.

Nandini was sitting on her study table with her glasses on and drawing the designs.
Mukti came to her.

"Lets go for dinner.", mukti said her.

"Mukti i will complete it and come.", nandini said still busy.

"No mom has given strict orders to bring u down.",mukti said her.

"Okk fine 5 mins.", nandini asked her.

"No u are coming down and that too right now.",mukti said and closed her designs.

"Mukti but", nandini protested.

"No buts and get up now.",mukti said sternly and nandini stood up.

Mukti holded her hand and dragged her down.

Raj , nyonika and manik saw how mukti is bringing her and smiled.

"Now we reached atleast leave my hand now", nandini requested mukti.

"No u will go back.",mukti denied and gripped her hand.

"I will not.", nandini assured and mukti left her hand.

Nandini went near nyonika and started helping her.

"Aunty how do u handle her?", nandini asks nyonika.

"The same way u do.", nyonika said smiling.

"U know i asked her to give me 5 mins as i got a nice idea and wanted to pen it down but she literally dragged me as if i will run away somewhere.",nandini complained her.

Nyonika smiled at both of them and mukti makes a face at nandini.

They settled for dinner.

"Nandini, sameer called today. He was complaining that his daughter has forgot him after coming here.",raj informed her.

"Ohh i am sorry actually this week i am very much busy so couldn't talk to him. I will call him today. Thank you.", nandini said sadly and then smiled at raj.

Raj nodded at her. Nandini was lost in her thoughts when nyonika broke it.

"Nothing aunty was just thinking something.",nandini said her and then turned to raj.

"Uncle can i ask u something?",she said him.

"Why being so formal?, go ahead and ask what u want ",raj said smiling.

"Uncle how do u manage everything.", nandini asked him.

"Manage what??",raj asked confused.

"Office and home together. I have seen dad and bhai working in office and also managing to take out time for the family, friends. But i just mess everything. Even mukti is new to all this but she manage very nicely.", nandini said sadly.