"Well I can say the same"

Nandini wakes up and smiles feeling a touch on her neck.

"Manik",she whispers turning to face him.

" Good morning",he greets smiling at her.

She greets him back kissing his cheeks.

"Why don't you get freshen up and we will get breakfast out today? ",He asked running his hand over her cheeks.

" I have a headache. ",She whispers and he gestured towards the bedside.

"That's hangover from all the drinking last night. Have that medicine and you will be fine in no time. Now don't be a lazy ass. Go and get freshen up. ",Manik said squeezing her cheeks making her pout and she glares at him before slapping his arms.

"Careful with your skirt.",he warned seeing her getting up.

"I don't care.",nandini said narrowing her eyes at him standing with her hand on her waist.

The skirt starts to slip and nandini immediately holds it making manik raise his eyebrows as he rests his head on his hand staring at her.

"I thought you didn't care.",Manik teased.

"That was before it slipped. Now I need to take a shower. Why don't you go and watch tv, seeing you are already dressed up to go.",Nandini ordered and he nods with a teasing smile.

Manik was watching football when Nandini walks down dressed in a white off shoulder top and blue skirt and manik smiles when she stops infront of him.

"This is beautiful. When did you get them? I loved it.",She said looking at him excited and curious.

He stands up and pushes her hair behind her shoulder.

"Got it from New york. It looks better on you than I imagined.",he said rubbing his thumb over the hickey on her neck, he gave last night.

She raises an eyebrow at him.

" I don't think the mark is going to fade soon. I am gonna have a hard time covering it. ",Nandini complained and he smiled.

" Well I can say the same.",he said and turns his face to show his neck.

Her eyes widen seeing the marks and she moves closer to look properly.

"How?",She asked suprised.

"A mosquito did it while I was sleeping. ",he said with a blank face and she pushed him rolling her eyes.

"What else do you expect me to say. Of course, You did it.",he said smirking and she looks at him with blush covering her cheeks.

"You know i don't mind having it over the other side too.",Manik said leaning closer and she leans away.

" I am hungry. Let's go for the breakfast.",She said holding his hand and pulling him with her outside.

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder dropping a small kiss on her head.

They took the car and manik drove them to the rooftop cafe.

"It's a beautiful place.", Nandini said looking around.

Manik pulled the chair for her and she smiled taking a sit.

They ordered food for themselves and got in a conversation.

"So let's talk about last night.",Manik said and she looked away blushing.

" What? ",She asked faking innocence.

"About what you said last night. Should i repeat it for you if you don't recall?",he asked teasing her and her eyes widen before she turns to him.

"No its fine. But tell me what's so special today. You brought me out for breakfast and gave me the dress and you have plans for us later too.",Nandini said changing the topic and he hesitates.