'I am Sorry, bhai'

"okay, I will continue then.",manik said her and Nandini nodded.

"We all got so busy with our lives that we didn't have time for each other. So we decided to meet together and talk about us. I met fab5 in our usual hangout place. At first, it was going great but then the conversation turned serious when we started talking about what's going on in our lives. I realized I missed many important moments of their lives. I felt left out and when I said them about this. They blamed me. Alya said that I no more consider her as my best friend as I am always with Ayesha. Dhruv was upset that I don't spend time with him like I used to before. Mukti was also angry as she thought I was giving more priority to others. Their words did hurt me a little but when cabir said that I am replacing them and I am bringing other people in between fab5 I lost my cool. Cabir knew me very well and hearing him say that I felt that even he doesn't understand me and in anger, I said something to him which I shouldn't have said.",manik said her keeping his guitar aside.

"What did u say?", nandini asked scared to hear his answer.

"I said that he was the one responsible for it. He brought navya first in between us. Cabir got angry hearing me blaming navya. He asked me not to bring navya in it but I was angry and hurt and I ignored him. Our conversation heated up and there was a moment where we were about to fight but Dhruv stopped us. Alya was in tears and mukti was scared seeing us. Cabir was about to leave but he stopped and said something which I remember clearly well till now, he said that he liked navya from the first day and he became friends with her and brought her between us because he thought as his friends we will support him and accept navya as our friend too. It was the first time I saw him hurt to this extent and I didn't like it. I was about to apologize and sort everything when he said that he is at least loyal to his friends and his girlfriend not like me who isn't loyal to any one of them. Hearing him say that made me feel worse. Without a word more, we both left the place. That was our first big fight.",manik said standing in front of the wall with their pictures.

Nandini slowly walked to him and stood beside him silently.

"U can be angry at me, I won't say anything. I know it was my mistake and I did wrong.",manik said her looking at the picture of him and cabir.

"Yes it was your mistake but to some extent, I am not angry Manik. I just want to know one thing, why did Bhai say that u weren't loyal to them.", nandini asked him.

"When he confessed to me for the first time that he liked navya, I promised to support him. I also became friends with navya and we accepted her but that day I was the one who blamed him for bringing navya between us and I also wasn't loyal towards my friendship with navya.",manik explained her.

"And about the girls. I am confused.", nandini asked him.

"I will explain u easily taking an example of u with your friends.",manik said her and she nodded.

"The bond u share with Arya. The same I used to share with Sara. I used to flirt with her and we had a very light environment. And I and Ayesha were like how u are with Abhi. We always had real and mature conversation between us, also she used to talk about her crush and ask help from me. Everything was good, The only mistake I did was I said, Sara, that I will try when she asked me. According to me, it meant that we will go on a date and see if there is any chance if not we will be friends, but she took it to a different level. If I used to flirt with her like before, she misunderstands it. If we hang out like before. She started thinking it as a date. We hardly went for two to three times on a date that too with navya and cabir as I didn't want to be alone with her. If I talked with Alya or spend more time with her. She used to act possessive. Irritated by this I finally said her straight to stop acting as my girlfriend as I don't feel anything for her. She was very hurt and broken. She said that I led her on when all I was doing was being a friend. She said that I wasn't loyal to her but the truth was, I was always loyal towards her. Cabir knew everything, each and everything still he said I wasn't loyal to my friends and her which hurt me the most.",manik said her.