'Stop acting like a kid'

Nandini completes the exterior of the house and starts doing some designs to cut the time.

She goes to sleep after that.

Next Morning...

Nandini was lost In her thoughts eating breakfast when cabir comes down.

"Good morning choti.",he greeted her and picks an apple to eat.

"Good morning Bhai.", nandini said faking a smile.

"What happened?",he asks her and she drops her fake smile.

"I am having a bad feeling about today. Like something will happen and I will loose something important.",nandini says her fears and cabir gave her a concerned smile.

"Just remember this, anything happens won't change our equation or your friends equation with you. We love you and will always do no matter what and about loosing something than we will make sure to get it back for you.",cabir said giving her a hug and she smiles at him.

She hears the car horn from outside and realizes manik is here.

"I will go to the office now.",she said cabir and wished him bye and picks her things up and leaves outside.

Manik sees her coming and smiles at her and both gets inside the car to go to the office.

Nandini felt okay after hearing cabir but still felt those feelings coming back. She keeps looking outside the window.

Manik puts his one hand on hers and she looks up at him.

"Smile.",he said her and she looks at him.

"Ur smile brightens my day.",he said her again and nandini gives him a smile making him smile too in return.

They reached the office and moves to their cabins.

Pooja sees nandini settling her things and walks up to her.

"Hi nandini, are the designs ready.",pooja asked her.

Nandini looks at her confused.

"I had asked soha to inform you and also wri....",pooja was about to say written in the note but nandini cuts her off.

"Yes ,soha said me, it's done.", nandini said her with a smile.

"Great then, I will inform sir about it. The meeting is in 4 hours from now. So if u want to do some changes u can. I will collect the file from u in some time.",pooja said her and leaves.

Nandini gets busy with some work and was talking with karan and arjun taking breaks.

Pooja comes to collect the file and nandini gives it to her.

Soha smirks seeing this.

Manik was sitting in his cabin shouting at someone over the phone. Pooja comes and gives him the file.
He hangs up the call and looks at her.

"Sameer has messed up an important deal. Ask Mr. Sharma to take it in control and make sure that the deal is ours. I don't want any more mistakes from anyone, I can't deal with more losses today..",manik said her strictly and she nodded.

Manik composed himself and opens the file.
"What the hell is this?",he asked her pushing the file a little away.

"Is this some kind of joke?",manik asks pooja irritated.

"Sry sir but I asked Ms. Nandini for the designs and she gave me this file, I will just recheck if it's the same file.",pooja said scared a little.

"No, stop.",manik said her and picks his office intercom.

"Ms. Murthy, I want you in my cabin now.",manik said her and cut the call.