'Get a room guys'

Next day(Hug day)...

Nandini was in her cabin when pooja calls her to manik's office.

"I am going to orphanage want to join me.",he asks her and she nods eagerly.

Nandini wraps her things and both moves to his car.

They reach the orphanage and the children runs out to his car.

"Seems like they missed me.",manik said her and got down from the car.

He searched for the children but saw them hugging nandini and talking to her.

He frowns at her and pouts sadly.

Nandini laughs and they move inside.

Nandini was playing with the children whereas manik was busy talking with the manager about the needs of the children.

Manik sees nandini telling something to the children's and gets suspicious but ignores. The manager goes away after a while and manik feels a tug on his pants.

He finds a small girl and bends to her level.

"What happened?",he asked her.

"I need a hug.",the girl said and manik smiles and hugs her

The girl kiss his cheeks and goes away.

"Bhaiya I want a hug too.",a boy said coming to him and manik hugs him too. Soon everyone came to him and he hugs everyone while they kiss his cheek in return.

The children ran to the playground and only nandini and manik were left.

"Can I get a hug too?",nandini asks him smirking.

He stands up and comes closer to her and wraps his hand around her tightly.

"U don't have to ask?",manik mumbles before putting his head on her shoulder.

She smiles hugging him back.

They kept hugging each other for a long time.

"Manik?", nandini calls him.

"Hmm",he said hiding his face in her hairs.

"It tickles.",she said him chuckling.

"What?",he asked amused and rub his cheek on her neck.

"Don't do that, ur stubble tickles.",she said him trying to get away a little.

Manik holds her tight and keeps doing that and she ends up laughing loud also trying to get away.

He lifts his head and looks at her to see her still laughing.

"I like when I am the reason u laugh.",he said her in a whisper and she stops laughing and smiles at him.

He leans closer and she looks at him nervous. He chuckles and kiss her left cheek.

"Let's go",he said her with a smile and both walks towards their car.

Next day(kiss day)....

Nandini was sitting on her bed with a grin on her face. She remembers how manik put efforts and celebrated those stuffs for her.

"I have a lot of plans for tomorrow. I hope u would like it. This Valentine's will be the best for both of us.", she said and blushed to herself.

She sees a message on her phone and picks it up.

"Hey, was wondering if u are coming office today?--karan".

She calls him.

"Hey, of course I will. Why do u ask?",she asks him when he picks the call.