' U blindfolded me for coffee?'

"yes sir.",she asked him.

"I found a pendrive in this file and was wondering what is in it.",manik said showing her the pendrive.

Nandini's face gets pale seeing the pendrive and she tries to compose herself.

"It's nothing sir, it's useless now.",she said to him.

"Okay.",manik said and puts it on his table and gestures her to take it.

She walk near him and takes the pendrive and starts going.

Manik observes her for a while.

"So, are you saying that it has nothing to do with the file?",manik asks her and she stops in her tracks.

Manik gets up from the chair.

"So u are saying that this pendrive doesn't have your videos.",manik asked her again walking towards her.

She looks up at him guilty.

"And it has nothing to do with your confession about the dream project of yours.",manik asked walking closer and she moves back.

It goes on till she hits the wall.

"Tell me nandini.",manik asks her and she looks down.

He puts his hand on her chin and makes her look up.

"Why?",he asks her but she keeps quiet.

"I want answers.",he asks her.

"Do u really wanted me to sell your dreams for the company profits and feel guilty whole my life?, Is this the reason why u didn't say me about it.",manik asks her and she nods in no.

"Manik there was no other option, I had some extra designs but coffee fell on it and it was destroyed and I didn't have more time to draw. The only option was to submit these designs. If I would have told you about it then u wouldn't have let me and I didn't want you to suffer any loss or let people say that u we're being unprofessional. ", Nandini said him.

"And u think now after knowing everything I will do that.",he asked her.

"Manik u have to do this and u are doing this.", nandini said him and he nodded in no and moves back.

"Manik it's will be very unprofessional of you.", nandini said him.

"I don't care nandini, its your dream.",manik said her.

"Manik it's not necessary that all my dream will come true. U are submitting those designs. U told me right that we will not bring our personal life in our professional ones and u are doing the same now. Stick to your words and do it.", nandini said him.

"No, I am calling off the meeting.",he said and walks near his office window and looks outside.

"Who is acting like a kid now?", nandini asks walking near him.

"How can u expect me to do this after knowing everything?",manik asks her.

"Manik u have to, u are the boss and I submitted those designs to u. It was my dream and I took the decision of it. So do what u should.", nandini said making him face her.

"This wouldn't have happened if yesterday when I asked you about the designs, u could have said me about it.",manik said her.

"It's all because of that soha, I swear I will teach her a nice lesson.", nandini said angry and manik turns to her confused.

"Nandini I agree u are not in good terms with her but it doesn't mean that she is responsible for this too.",manik said her.

Nandini glares at him.