The Tales of Princess Chica

Once upon a time....

There was a beautiful blonde princess who loved pizza and cake. She had everything she ever wanted, a book of sarcasm, a cupcake person, but she didn't have a MAN. So she cried out from the window of her cupcake castle "I NEED A SENPAI TO NOTICE MEH!" Quickly her cupcake person ran over.

"Princess Chica Chi I know what can halp" Princess Chica looked at Carl, her cupcake person.

"WAT?" she asked.

"Prince Burnerh, he loves you" Carl said.

"I must meet this Prince Bonnie, NOW!" Chica said.

Suddenly a pirate flew through the walls of the tower and burst into song as he kidnapped Princess Chica.

"Oh no" Carl said as he fainted.

"ARGH! I BE PIRATE FOXY!" The pirate yelled "NOW PRINCESS CHICA IS MINE!"

As Pirate Foxy took Princess Chica to his ship of evil they heard a prince scream out "Unhand that beautiful lady and fight me!" They looked to see Prince Burnerh riding his nobel steed towards them.

"Prince Bonnie!" Chica yelled in hope and love.

Prince Bonnie then charged at Foxy and grabbed Chica and ran away avoiding a fight with Foxy like a hero not a coward.

"I WOULDVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH THIS IF BONNIE'S GOOD LOOKS HADN'T DISTRACTED ME!" Foxy yelled jumping into the water with shame.

"Kiss meh Chica" Bonnie said as they kissed riding into the sunset.

They then got permission from Freddy to get married and lived happily ever after.

"My fanfiction is complete" Bonnie said as he clicked the 'publish' button on Wattpad.

"Bon Bon what are you doing?" Chica asked barging in.

"NOTHING!" He screamed closing his laptop. Oh Chica Chi someday you'll be my wife he thought.

"Okay, I'm going to read Fazbear fanfictions" she said.

"DON'T!" Bonnie yelled

The End

I was very bored in algebra. So this is our new one shots book of randomness from writing at lunch lol goodbye. ~JELLYK8

(Another quick author note, ediot69 is making animations and reading our story!! Go sub to them right now, and check out the video! I will be putting it on Wattpad soon)