Five Nights at Stranger Natural Falls feat. DHIMS and Outsiders

The wild Chica Chi awoke. So it was Christmas Eve, and what has she done, let's hope it's a good one. Without any fear. Anyways she had 24 hours to waste before she would finally be able to tear apart every last scrap of wrapping paper and get a surface pro that comes with a pen that lets you write on the screen, if she tried to use a plain ol' mac the difference can be seen (it don't work) #notsponsered. She also wanted glitter pens because Mangle nearly killed her that lasts time she used hers.

So Christmas Eve had just begun and Chica was bored. She looked at the time, it was quarter to nine, there was ten hours of time for a song. Chica wished she could take a journey, a journey through time. She thought of ways to get past time. Time can be told by the moon or the sun, but time flies fast when you're having fun.

Fun.

Chica grabbed the remote. Netflix and snacks; the definition of fun (well she also had to use the normal tv cable thingy because Netflix decided it was fine without Gravity Falls, it isn't). Soon Chica had finished Stranger Things, Supernatural, How I met your Mother, Scrubs, Parks and Recreation, Gilmore Girls (well she didn't finish that one she quit after the second episode), Sherlock, Raising Hope, Gravity Falls, and she had watched every single Don't Hug Me I'm Scared on her phone.

She checked the time; still quarter to nine.

"Might as well make an Eggo crusted Smile Dip flavored pie" Chica made a tasty snack! You don't want to go eat a snack like that! Greedy to eat all that, you'll end up with your teeth all grey!

"I should go into a different dimension, that will get past this boring day." Chica said. Kids here's a fun fact: going into a different dimension only freezes time in your dimension until you get back. We've all seen Narnia.

She fell through the portal. BAM! She was lying on the cold hard ground. She looked up, ooooh, lights, pretty, still pretty, pretty Christmas lights. They suddenly started flickering. Oh nooooo. It was coming. She looked at the wall. A normal person would have screamed but Chica was totally expecting the huge demon man thingy to burst through the wallpaper.

I'm kidding she totally screamed like a tiny toddler.

The demigorgon was free from the upside down and was staring, well, it wasn't staring it was kind of just aimed at Chica with its faceless face. There's only one way to defeat the demigorgon; roll a 13 or above. Chica grabbed the infinite sided dice and rolled it.

011. Uh oh. Only one stranger thing to do now. Roast 'em.

"Yo mama so fat that when she walked past the TV screen it went from the episode of the ghost suicidal mother to mama Winchester saving her young ones from the demons inside their old home"

For those of you who don't get that reference the demigorgon's mama blocked out about ten hours of television. The demigorgon just got buuuuuuuuuuurned. Chica left to her next dimension before the Hawkins lab peepos appeared.

She looked around at her new dimension. They were at the pizzeria when the Jeremike of supernatural entered the pizza place. Welcome to the Five Nights at Supernatural AU!

"Omg, its mah OTP" Chica said as Dean and Cas entered.

"Dean it's talking get the salt" Cas said.

And then Chica left. She had no shot against fighting her OTP. Chica was now in the Mystery Shack and they were about to fight the cartoon illuminati. Dipper was giving the stop Bill speech. As he finished everybody screamed;

"FOR GRAVITY FALLS!"

Chica got the wrong idea and just screamed "FOR JOHNNY!"

Everyone stared at her and triggered her social anxiety. She went back to her home dimension and checked the time.

It was still freaking quarter to nine.

"Chica where have you been for the past ten seconds?" Bonnie asked.

"I roasted the demigorgon, saw Destial happen, and when I was going to destroy Bill Cipher and screamed 'FOR JOHNNY' and offended everyone"

Bonnie stared at her. "I thought I told you to stay gold Chica?"

"I'm sorry Bonnie, nothing gold can stay"

A/N: there's an entire Outsiders fandom, why didn't I discover this earlier? Also I started watching Supernatural and I'm not even on season two but I already ship Dean and Cas.

Gay ships are yay ships.