Magestic Manatees Pt. 3: The Citrus Orchard

"Alright, soon we'll be going across a citrus orchard.  There's a manatee sanctuary along there so stay to the right of the river." The instructor, well, instructed.

  "Excuse me but is that a snake?" Ennard asked pointing somewhere.  Everyone started screaming, the Bidybabs clung to Freddy who nearly lost balance, and Toy Chica screamed splashing into the water and started swimming violently towards the river bank.  "OMG OMG OMG OMG!" TC screamed swimming frantically.

  "Woah!  Calm down there chick in the bikini who's name I just forgot!" The instructor said to TC.

  "NO CALM THERES A SNAAAAAKE!" Toy Chica shrieked climbing onto the bank and running towards a random house.

  "It's just a bird!" The instructor called, but Toy Chica had already bursted into the random person's house.

  "Somebody go get her"

  Everybody pointed at Chica.  "Um, to quote Hamlet, act 3, scene III, line 92: 'no'.  I've helped that chick to many times it's her boyfriends turn"

  "Why me?" Toy Bonnie, Toy Freddy, Sans, Olaf, Nico, Tadashi, Hiro, Steve, Dustin, Lucas, Mike, Mike, Michael, Will, Papyrus, Ennard, Shrek, Simba, Peeta, Gale, Eric, Justin, Percy, Jon, Carlton, Lamar, Henry, Gerard, Harry Styles, Harry Potter, Green is Not a Creative Color, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, Razzbowski for sure, Haymitch, William, Albus, Ponyboy, Marionette, Foxy, Dawko, Kristoff, Donkey, Patrick, Nick, (insert any character/s you want!) said in sync before giving each other confused/awkward glances.

  "That girl needs to get less boyfriends my gawd" Chica said "How are some of you even here don't you have children or homes underground or something?"

"Let's just let her go before I have to witness more monstrosities like the ones that just spawned from random places for no reasons. I suggest you have a chat with your friend about dating when you find her. Like for example, how to keep one man at a time" the instructor said. "Okay moving on"

"Wait, what about the snake?" Toy Bonnie asked, his voice shaking showing he was clearly trying to hide a girlish screech.

"It was a bird"

"Ah, Ennard how did you mistake a bird for a snake?"

"I only have one eye, incase you couldn't notice the empty socket" Ennard said shaking his limp eyelid that was, obviously, no use to him and everyone gave a grossed out screech.

  Baby turned her head away from the site of Ennard's empty eye socket and saw the most beautiful thing she has ever seen in her life; a HUGE orange orchard.  She tried stopping herself from crying with joy but it was to hard.  Baby shrieked extremely loudly and jumped into the water! (Song anybody?)

  "Baby no!" Freddy yelled while the Bidybabs crawled onto his head and shoulders to get a better view.  "MOM NO!" The Bidybabs shrieked.

  "I ain't yo mama!" Baby said as she climbed onto the river bank and gazed over the site of the orchard.  Her eyes searched for an orange, then she saw it.  It almost shimmered in the sunlight, so orange and yellow it was almost gold. 

  "It's the golden orange" Baby said mesmerized.

  "Ma'am I wouldn't eat those" the instructor said.  Baby stopped and stood there almost frozen, her head slowly turned with her body.  Her eyes were entirely white and her bangs seemed to give them a dark black shadow over them making them almost glow.  She gazed at the instructor with an evil devilish anger with a face like o^o.