Its Almost Christmas

Welcome to the literal last minute Lemonland Christmas special! I'm your host........... Wilbert, and welcome to the second Lemonland Christmas special.

"I am opening it" Chica threatened as she reached towards a giant box that said 'don't open until Chirstmas, I AM LOOKING AT YOU CHICA'

"Chica," Freddy scolded as he snatched the giant box from Chica "you just have to survive a few more hours"

"That's what that one nightguard said" Chica pointed towards a suit which wasoccupied by a dead body "But of course we killed him anyways"

The kids were all hyped and were messing with the Norad thingy on the camera tablet. Baby was messing with the thing and she zoomed in as much as she could towards the sleigh. "HI SANTA" Baby growled in a weird creepy voice that makes parents and studio executives nervous. Everyone else was trying to bake cookies and food. Charlie grabbed one of the many bowls of cookie dough and a spoon but Chica caught her by the hood. "What do you want mom?" Charlie asked with angst. Chica glared at Charlie and Charlie sighed with more angst before returning the cookie dough. "You guys never let me do anything!" Charlie yelled before storming out of the kitchen. "Charlie, once we beat our record of five thousand cookies made on Christmas Eve you can eat all of the cookie dough." Chica called towards her.

  An alarm on Chica's phone suddenly went off.  The entire kitchen was drained of noise as everyone looked at Chica with faces of terror.  Chica turned to them with a devilish grin.  Everyone braced themselves and each other for what they knew was coming.  Finally Chica screamed "UGLY SWEATER MUSIC VIDEO TIME!!!"

  Everyone panicked and scattered in different directions.  Chica eventually got everybody in their sweaters.  Chica set up the camera and got everyone in position.

  Foxy turned towards Bonnie.  "Why do we put up with all of her crap?" Foxy asked as he scratched his chest aggressively because his sweater was extremely itchy.  "Because we're her friends and we love her" Bonnie responded and Foxy glared at him with a look that perfectly read "yes but at what cost?  How much must we sacrifice to satisfy this girl?  We've killed dozens, we've tortured hundreds, physically and emotionally and still her thirst for pain has yet to be quenched.  We've given up so much, our love lives, our reputations, our masculinity, our virginity, and worst of all, our pizza.  Will this girl ever be satisfied?  How many gangs will we form?  How many people must we kill?  How many music festivals will we enter?  How many forests will we get lost in for this girl?  When will it be over?  When will we be set free?  All of these nights, always in the same cycle, never escaping.  No sleep, death, pizza, entertainment, no sleep, death, pizza, entertainment, over and over.  When will we be free Bonnie? WHEN WILL WE BE FREE BONNIE?"

  "Foxy it's not that bad you are being melodramatic!"

  Foxy looked at Bonnie and then realized he had said that entire monologue out loud.

  "First off," Chica started "I never took your virginity, and two there are little ears here and you just scarred all of them."

  Foxy gave Chica a look and Chica returned it with more fury and everyone panicked.  They knew what was coming.

  "HOT CHEESE ATTACK!" Foxy screamed as he swung his hook in the air and a pile of hot cheese fell on Chica.

  "You wanna go boy?" Chica screamed wiping cheese from her face as she rolled up her sleeves and put her hair up. "YOU WANNA GO!?"

  "WAIT!!!" Charlie screamed, she ran into the kitchen while everyone waited for her to come back with something to remind both Foxy and Chica that although they hated each other they were still best friends and that the author shipped them a little in FNaFHS.  But instead Charlie came back with a bag full of microwave popcorn.  "Okay now you can fight" Charlie said and then Chica flew a cupcake at Foxy's face.  Henry gave Charlie a look as she shoved popcorn down her throat.  Charlie shrugged in response to Henry's glare.

  Freddy watched as Foxy and Chica battled each other and other people picked sides and helped the two.  Freddy looks into the camera shaking his head. "This is not how Christmas at Freddy Fazbear's pizza is supposed to go..."

  TO BE CONTINUED......

  A/N: Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.  Nah just kidding you know I love you to pieces.  I'll see you tomorrow morning because I know I'm the gift ya'll have been wanting.  No, ya'll just want an official Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock because what kid would want an emotional fourteen year old girl who eats all of your chocolate.  By the way if your chocolate is gone it's because I took it.  Bye. ~Jelly