Guest Write #1 (ft.@EmeraldDayLight)

Symbols: ((    )) we are talking
EDL: EmeraldDayLight is talking
TBD: TheBoatDog is talking
                        •  •  •
It was a fabulous day, and the FNAF crew decided to play truth or dare. Everyone was excited for 6 hours of madness in the pizzeria. Bonnie decided to start the truth or dare to get the party going.
"Truth or dare Freddy."
EDL: ((Oh God... What should I do? XD))
TBD: (( VAT EVER!! Think of megward))
"Kick Baby in the stomach". Freddy's eyes grew wide, and Baby slowly turned towards Bonnie, slowly unpealing an orange.
"Go on!" The bunny animatronic evilly smirked. Everyone was now cheering as Freddy slowly walked toward Baby, sweat running down his face.
*BAM!*
Baby gasped, her orange now laying on the ground. She growled, and back handed Freddy. Bonnie giggled like a tiny child, while Freddy growled at him, and turned to Chica.
"FINE! Truth or dare Chica!"
"Hmm.. dare"." She replies after a moment. Freddy smirks, and looks directly at Espurr.
"I dare you and Espurr to play 7 minutes in heaven."
EDL: ((Oh boy))
Espurr' giggling instantly halts. He and Chica just stare at each other, wide-eyed. Chica turns toward Espurr, his paw already held out. They awkwardly waddle to the nearest closet, and slam the door.
EDL: ((Should we just not talk about them for a bit, or describe their situation? XP))
TBD: ((I was thinking [SPOILER] ))
A scream is heard from the closet. Jeremy and Mike fly out from the small space, running off into the night. Espurr grabs the door, and reshuts it. A couple minutes later, Chica storms back to the small circle on the ground (Espurr following) and points to Ballora.
"TRUTH OR DARE SISTA!"
"Truth" he says quietly.
TBD: ((Ballora is a girl XD))
EDL: (( yeah I know, auto correct))
Chica fangirls quietly, and continues to speak.
Is it true that you have a crush on Bonnie?" Her face turns extremely red, not responding.
"Yeah..."
Chica and Espurr intensely fangirl, Bonnie's face turning redder than Nana's Samados.
EDL: ((I'm at loss for ideas))
TBD: ((Want me to add another part? XD))
EDL: ((Sure))
Ballora sighs, and pats Bonnie's head.
"Well, I'm calling a wrap on this game." Bonnie nervously says, and grabs a box of cards.
"WHO WANTS TO PLAY APPLES TO APPLES?"
"Meh!" Espurr screeches.
The crew decides to play apples to apples. They handed out the cards, 7 per player. Of course, knowing this group of friends, things are gonna get... interesting.
Freddy draws the first green card, which turns out to be DELICIOUS. Espurr screams, knowing he's gonna win with his card.
Freddy reads the responses.
"Ok, we have pudding, cakes, baskets, feet, and-"
Freddy sighs as he reads the last card.
"Ok, whoever put in Hillary Clinton wins." Espurr begins to scream, flailing his arms.
EDL: ((XD))
Bonnie went next. His theme was GODLY.
Ballora slowly reaches for a sharpie that magically appeared, and writes something on her card.
"Ok, we have Jesús, Potatos, Clouds, Unicorns, and... FRANK IERO WINS!"
"WOOH!!" Ballora took the 'godly' card from Bonnie, and they high fived. Chica slid across the floor, and whispered "My sheeeeepp".
Everyone began to laugh uncomfortably.
Chica sighed, and grabbed her phone.
"Ok, let's get this party started!!" She clicked on YouTube, and planet unicorn began playing.
"A GAY BOY WISHED FOR A PLANET FULL OF UNICORNS!"
EDL: ((Wft...))
TBD: ((Ask JELLYK8 she used to watch it))
EDL: ((...))
TBD: ((ok... let's just end this here. It's getting weird XD))
EDL: ((Kk)

A/N
AND THUS WE COMMENCE THE SURPRISE COLLAB FOR LEMONLAND!
*EmeraldDayLight from the distance*
"Wouldn't the proper term be conclude?"
HEY GUYS!! Thank you so much for reading this extra special Lemon Land chapter!! Since the lovely JELLYK8 is away on vacation to my childhood dream, I decided to spice things up on here. I invited the amazing EmeraldDayLight to join me in writing a collab chapter!!
This is how we actually wrote the chapter!⬇️

 I invited the amazing EmeraldDayLight to join me in writing a collab chapter!!This is how we actually wrote the chapter!⬇️

Yes, his contact is DDDDAAAD!
Because he is my dad
Stop judging me. And my dad.
But yeah, this was so much fun to write, and I can't wait to do another one!
(*COUGH WITH Freddy_Fazbear2003 *)
I hope you guys enjoyed this, and comment below if you want to do a collab with us!! I will DM you instead of texting you, because I know EmeraldDayLight Freddy_Fazbear2003 , and JELLYK8 in real life, and have their phone numbers, and I don't want to give out MY number to just anyone. But I would still love to collab with you!!
Thanks again for reading, and make sure to vote for this chapter!! :3
(Once it get 50 VIEWS I'll make another one)

BAI!!
-TheBoatDog

Don't forget EmeraldDayLight ❤️🙌🏻