Our Future President

"GUYS WE'RE DOOMED!"

  Bonnie jolted awake after hearing Chica screaming downstairs. 

  "WHAT ARE THE FANGIRLS HERE?" Bonnie yelled to Chica.

  "NO THE RESULTS ARE IN!"

  "AGT ended two months ago Chica!" Bonnie sighed.

  "Not that Bonnie THE ELECTION!"

  "Oh god, which country are we at war with?"

  "Probably Mexico.  If they don't make a giant piñata to get through the wall then they're stuck in their country"

  "TRUMP WON!?"

  "Yup, and he is apparently an adorable anime character (see video above)" Chica yelled.  "And now my brother Chico is going to have trouble getting here for our Cinco de Mayo party!"

  "Chica you really don't understand politics, I think your brother can still come for the cinco of mayo"

  "MYO Bonnie." Chica corrected Bonnie.

  So what was I going to write here?  Right, Chica and Bonnie had waited like two hours to vote.  They spent two hours also planning their move to Belize (because everybody is going to Canada and Belize is warm).  The rest of the gang was waiting with them contemplating the future of America while Foxy argued that they should just get a pirate ship and sail away where they don't have to worry about politics.

  "How come last election gay marriage was aloud and America finally achieved something and then this election we have a civil war?" Baby finally chimed in.

  "Why do you care about gay marriage when you have me?" Freddy asked.

  "Well, so my OTP could get married and incase we break up.  Ballora is really nice." Baby said.

  "YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE ME FOR BALLORA!?" Freddy yelled falling to the ground.

  "Nobody can resist this sexy body" Ballora whispered in a satanic way.

  "Baby America has achieved a lot besides gay marriage it's just this election just kind of took those good qualities, chewed them up, and spat them out onto that cake monstrosity that nearly killed you" Chica said "Besides, whoever wins is going to get a lot of themxShrek on wattpad!"

  "Sweet justice" Ballora whispered in a satanic voice again.

  "Who are we even going to vote for?" Bonnie asked.

  "We can't speak of that here it's illegal" Foxy said "but if your out in the middle of the ocean ANYTHING IS LEGAL!"

  "But there are no Pokémon!" Mangle said "and if there are Pokémon there are no pokéstops where you can get more balls and potions to heal and catch more Pokémon!  But when there are no gyms there's no point in getting potions when your Pokémon never fight!"

  "Mangle how are you still playing Pokémon Go?" Chica asked "nobody else is playing it"

  "Just because I joined the Mystic bandwagon doesn't mean I have to join the, whatever popular app replaced Pokémon bandwagon" Mangle said as she caught an Eevee on her phone.

  "May I just say that the minimum age to run for president is 35" Toy Chica chimed in "and Beyoncé is 35"

  Everyone screamed.

  "I'm voting Queen B!" Toy Bonnie yelled.

  "Guys you're breaking the law" Foxy said "but there are no laws to break AT SEA!"

  "Yeah but that's no fun" Ennard said "there's  no escaping from jail after we shoplift a tooth brush at sea!  There aren't even tooth brush stores at sea!"

  "You guys do realize that no matter what one of the two candidates are going to win because there are no other people voting Queen B besides us" Toy Freddy said.

  "Way to ruin the fun.  Also you never know, I think 'deez nutz' will get more votes than the two candidates combined" Chica said

  There was an awkward silence.

  "YOLO!" The Bidybabs and Minireenas (who had to come along while the adults waited to vote, because last time they left them home alone they ate all the oranges) screamed in sync and dabbed breaking the silence.

  "HOW DARE YOU TINY DEMONS DAB IN PUBLIC!" Baby said.

  "I taught you tiny puppets grace and elegance and here you are dabbing while we wait to vote!" Ballora screamed satanicly. (Holy cow that was my 8th grade so far in one dialogue).

  "WE SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU WITH YOUR UNCLE AFTON!  HE WOULD'VE TAUGHT YOU ABOUT THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM YOU DEMONS!" Baby screamed.

  "Yay education!" The Bidybabs cheered.

  "The digestive system is violent and evil and makes eating oranges feel like satan.  Did you tiny demons know that if a lady has a c section while giving birth they take out her intestines to get the baby?" Baby said.

  "Yay gore!" The Bidybabs cheered.

  "I'm sorry Baby but it was hilarious to hear you talk about babies when your name is Baby" Freddy chuckled.

  "Aren't we supposed to be contemplating about Americas future or something?" The puppet asked. 

  "Right, Bonnie and I have the whole move planned we are headed to Belize!" Chica said. "So when we get home start packing!"

  "Yay" everyone cheered.

  So now we time skip to the future where the results have come.

  "How do we feel leaving our country like this?" Bonnie asked as everyone was gathered around the TV.

  "To be honest I'm not sure how to feel.  But apparently we have to stay in America because we used up our vacation time and the pizzeria won't let us leave" Chica said.

  "Who wants to watch some cat videos before they nuke this place?" Mangle asked.

  So they went to watch cat videos.  But instead of cat videos they got this:

A/N: is this chapter a crime or no?  Honestly I don't know how to feel about Trump being our new president but:
I can't wait for the TrumpxShrek lemons.