Last Trip of Summer: 1 Winter is Coming

A/N: I was bored at the a restaurant so I drew da squad as pirates.  I left out a lot of people so I'll redraw it later in life.  Also this has some inappropriate stuff but again let's be mature.  Actually don't read unless you're at least ten.

  "MEOW" Baby said through a mask.  They stopped at Candy's for food on the way to their destination and Baby stole a mask.  Now the rivalry between Freddy's and Candy's has gotten worse.

  "Why did you let her steal that?" Freddy asked because Chica was supposed to watch Baby while they refueled the car.

  "I was catching up with the crew" Chica replied "I was trying to find some peace but then SOMEBODY JUST HAD TO STEAL THAT CAT MASK BECAUSE SHE 'wants to scare the gay aubergine man'"

  "IT'LL BE SO HILARIOUS TO SEE MY DAD'S REACTION THOUGH!" Baby screamed through the mask

  "YES BUT NOW WE'RE AT WAR WITH A FREAKING CAT" Chica scolded Baby "AND CINDY STOPPED FOLLOWING ME ON TUMBLR AND I HAD BARELY ANY FOLLOWERS TO BEGIN WITH!"

  "Chica don't worry" Bonnie patted Chica's back "we still love you"

They kept driving down and eventually they were going over the bridge to the island.  The whole gang was going to Ocean City (creative name I know) for an end of summer sha-bang qtlmobrg.  (A/N: I asked my dad how to spell shabang and that's what he spelled out) They all rented condos on the beach and stuff.  It was going to be epic.

  They all agreed to meet up at a restaurant right on the bay.  They had live music and everything.  They pulled into the parking lot and Chica got out a camera and started filming Baby in the cat mask.

  "MEOW" Baby started screaming and Chica laughed hysterically.  Baby crashed through the door to the restaurant.  Jeremy looked over at the crew and screamed at Baby.  Mile was concerned and he also screamed at Baby.  Others started laughing and Ballora just stared.  "Oh....oh my god" was all Ballora could bring herself to say.

  Vincent was nowhere to be found.  Baby looked around (or she at least tried in the huge cat mask) and as she looked around Vincent came up from behind and attacked Baby in another mask.  Baby screamed so loud the cat mask went flying and it hit one of the kids and of course now all the hyperactive kidden murderers were tackling each other over a cat's head.

  After there was a huge battle between all the kids they all sat down (Bon bon got the cat mask and Carla the cupcake got the unicorn mask that Vincent was wearing).  They were all eating casually when Chica noticed Freddy, Bonnie, and Foxy whispering. 

  "What?" She asked.

  "That chick at the bar looks like Khaleesi." Bonnie whispered "She has bright blonde hair and her eyebrows are on fleek". For those younger readers who don't know Khaleesi is a character from Game of Thrones.  She's the mother of dragons, I love her.

  "And you can see down her shirt" Foxy said "its almost as good as the first episode"

  Chica looked over and saw Khaleesi who was wearing a very lose shirt.  Baby saw them glancing and she looked over at Khaleesi before saying "Wooooah somebody go tell Khaleesi to cover up, winter is coming"

  Everybody started laughing hysterically, but Plushtrap overheard Baby and took what she said literally....  he had stolen the unicorn mask and he walked up to Khaleesi and actually told her to cover up because winter is coming.

  "Yo Khalesela cover up, winter is coming" Plushtrap stated (he mispronounced Khaleesi) before Spring ran over and carried him away apologizing to Khaleesi.

  "I'm sorry he's high on some sort of sugar thing" Spring said to Khaleesi who just stared at him with a rude expression.  "I can't control him sometimes he once gave some kid a heart attack.  Anyways bye!"

  Khaleesi was extremely concerned and G.Fred fell off his chair from laughter. At first everybody thought he was laughing at the Khaleesi thing but instead he was laughing at a video on his phone. Spring watched the video, it was of the live singer at the restaurant.

G.Fred got up from his laugh attack. "What's so funny?" Spring asked and G.Fred put the phone up to his ear. "Listen very closely, what does it sound like he's saying?"

Spring listened. "All I got was 'GAAAAAAW'" Spring sang and Plush started laughing. "No no everybody listen" Everybody listened to G.Fred. They listened closely to the video and then looked at G.Fred for answers but he was having another laugh attack. "FOR GOSH SAKES YOU GAY BEAR WHAT DOES IT SAY!?" Baby yelled.

"I can't be the only one who is hearing 'scoey joey penis'?" G.Fred said before falling to the floor laughing again.

They watched it again and then everybody started laughing. Spring started singing and all the kids were laughing. 

  They drove to their condo singing 'scoey joey penis GAAAAAAAAH' over and over again.

A/N: Bonnie is jealous of Khaleesi's eyebrow game.  And I may or may not be in love with Villainous. Like I got triggered when I saw a video of somebody hating it XD.

  I'm going to redraw the pirate squad now XD