Bonnie's Crush Pt.Dos

Previously on Bonnie's Crush:
"Chica, I like y-"Baby came running out and smashed the window.
"ORANGES!!" Bonnie frowned and walked away.
"Bernerh!" she sighed and went back to her room.
"I need to find out who Bernerh likes."

We finish the suspense.
-------------------------------------------------------
Chica began pacing around her room, throwing papers all over and screaming.
"WHO IN THE NAME OF FAZBEAR DOES HE LIKE!!??" She grabbed an orange and chucked it at the door. Of course, at that exact moment, Baby opened the door, and the orange splatted onto her forehead.
"CHICAAAA! YOU HURT ME ERNGE!!!!"
She fell to the ground and began sobbing, water slowly covering the floor. Freddy heard the crying and ran into Chica's room as well.
"BABY WHAT'S WRONG?!" She pointed to the orange and he sighed. Freddy patted her on the back, and picked her up.
"There there baby." Chica sighed, and glanced over at Bonnie's Room. He was sitting on the bed, opening something. She couldn't quite make it out, but decided to go investigate.
****
Bonnie sat silently, alone in his room, opening a fortune cookie slowly.
"Now, all I have to do is take out the fortune and slip my note i-"
"BERNERH!! WHATS THAT!!" Bonnie jumped, almost dropping the cookie.
"N-nothing!!" He actually threw the cookie this time, smacking into his TV. Chica sighed and walked over to the cookie.
"Oh. It's just a fortune cookie." She picked it up and slid back over to Bonnie.
"Bernerh be more careful!! Geez this may have brok-" they both looked down at the smashed cookie.
"Oh. Well." Chica patted the cookie and slid it into Bonnie's hands. His eyes widened fast, and saw something horrible.
The note
Was GONE.
Chica slowly backed out of the room, until she hit a door.
"OW! Ugh stupid door!"
"SHE NEEDS SOME MILK!" A voice from the distance yelled.
"SHUT UP! NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION FREDDY!!" Bonnie glanced down at the cookie, and sat it on his bed.
"Well, so much for asking Chica out now." Then, holy clouds flooded into Bonnie's room.
A golden,glowing light shown on a tall, majestic figure as it slowly stepped out of the mist. It was-
"Puppet. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE FLAWLESS ENTRIES! Come on!" The puppet smirked and shooed the holy clouds away. A POTATO followed the puppet out of the clouds, staring deep into Bonnie's eyes.
"I will take your souls. One day." Bonnie sighed and looked back at the puppet.
"One, get your demon potato out of my room, he's scaring me." The puppet grabbed the potato tightly, showing his affection. Bonnie groaned, but continued.
"Two. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?"
"To help you, my caramel latte."
"Latte?"
"Latte."
Baby came running into the room, and screamed.
"OMG IT'S THE NEW FAULT IN OUR STARS!! CHICA GET A PEN AND PAPER WE'RE WRITING LEMONS!"
Bonnie flopped onto his bed, and sighed louder and more intense.
"Bonnie, you said you'll never get to ask Chica out. Well." He crawled onto the bed.
"I can fix that."

WOAH. WOAH WOAH WOOAHHH!!
You never said there was lemons.
There's not. Here's some now.🍋🍋
Trust me, this is not dirty, the puppet is just.. the puppet.

Bonnie gulped and backed farther away from the puppet.
"OH DARN!! It's time for my uh... HULA LESSONS! Yeah, sorry don't need your help."
"Your hula lessons aren't until 6:30."
"UGH. FIINE, you can help." The puppet squealed, and grabbed the cookie. He looked at his jacket, and pulled out-
Really? Really? Really.
*sigh*
Exotic Butters.
"oh COME ON PUPPET!" The puppet grabbed the cookie and smeared the Exotic Butters all over the cookie. Then, in a magical poof of glitter and other snazzy things, the cookie was fixed.
"ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!"
"SHUT UP FREDDY!" Bonnie, still in awe over the butters, remembered that the note was missing.
"Crap where is the note!!" The puppet smiled and handed it to him. He read it and screamed.
"Oh my lovely potato, you taste better than French frjes, you take people's souls better than HADES, and I love you more than the world. Marry me." The puppet screamed and grabbed the note.
"Y-YOU SAW N-NOTHING!" The puppet handed Bonnie another note, and snatched the proposal out of his paw.
"Puppet."
"Yes?"
"It's still the same note." The puppet read the note, and screamed again.
"SERIOUSLY!!" He grabbed a final note out of his pocket and handed it to Bonnie.
"You are the Chica Chi to my Bernerh. I've loved you to the moon and back since we met. Will you let me do the honors and ask you to be my girlfriend?"
Bonnie blushed and slid the note into the cookie.
"Go get em tiger!" Bonnie smiled and walked into Chica's room casually.
"BUT THE HARDEST PART OF THIS, IS LEAVING YOUUUUUUUUU!" Chica was screaming 'Cancer' and looked over to see Bonnie.
"AGH! You scared me!" He blushed, and looked away.
"S-SORRY!" She turned off the music, and heard a booing from the top bunk.
"IT WAS AT THE BEST PART!" Baby booed again, this time getting hit in the head with a computer mouse.
"Chica... I wanted to t-tell you something." Chica looked into Bonnie's eyes, and blushed.
"Yes?"
"Here. This is for you." Chica took the fortune cookie, and the room turned dark. The moon began to shine over their head, and music from the Titanic began playing. The puppet sat on the moon, grinning bigger than ever. Bonnie groaned, and looked back at Chica. She took out the note, and read it to herself. Her cheeks turned pink, her eyes tearing up.
"Bonnie... that's.. that's so sweet! You're such an amazing writer!" He blushed, and waited for her response.
"So..." she smiled.
"I would love to attend your wedding! Congrats!" Bonnie's eyes widened, and glanced at the note.
He growled, and looked up at the puppet.
"PUPPET! YOU'RE DEAD!!!!" He jumped up onto the top bunk A grabbed the puppets leg.
"WHY DID YOU PUT YOUR MARRIAGE PROPOSAL IN MY COOKIE!!" The puppets FACE turned the color of a samado, and he screamed. Bonnie frowned, and walked back to his room.
"Bernerh?" Chica stood in the doorway, and walked over to sit by Bonnie.
"Aren't you happy?you're getting married!"
"No, I'm not. I was actually planning on asking you if you wanted to go out, but so much for that." Chica's face tuned bright pink, and she hugged Bonnie.
"Well, I would love to go out with you! But, if you don't want to..." Bonnie's ears stood straight up, and he screamed.
"YESYESYEYEESYSYDT!!!!!!" He hugged Chica again, and ran out of the room.
"So, where do you wanna go? I mean, Pizza Hut is open tonight!" He ran back in, and smiled.
"Anywhere you want babe!" Chica's eyes widened.
"What? I thought you meant you wanted to go out to eat. Cuz I would love to do that!" Bonnie slowly melted to the ground, and almost started crying.
"Bonnie, how many times have we gone over this? I have a boyfriend."
Bonnie looked at Chica, wide eyes. Her smiled turned to an frown, and she tried to speak, but nothing came out.
"Oh. I never told you. Well, I have a boyfriend! Yay?" Bonnie screamed, and crawled under his bed, and grabbed some of the EXOTIC BUTTERS.  Chica frowned and migrated back to her room.
Freddy walked back into their room, and smiled.
"Hey yo Bonnie what did I mi-" he saw the notes and cookie crumbs on the floor, and went silent.
"Breakup?"
Bonnie made out yes, until he began sobbing again.
"Welp, I'm never gonna date a girl in my life."
TE END.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()
Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading this chapter! Sorry it's longer than the rest,  I got carried away with writing... whoops.
CAN WE GET 1000 VIEWS ON LEMONLAND BY HALLOWEEN?! If we do...
*drumroll please....*
TheBoatDog (one of the writers) (aka me) WILL BE DOING A SPECIAL CHAPTER, where one of your guy's characters will be in a chapter of lemonland!! All you have to do in post a chapter of your character on any book, and tag @chicabonchi so we can see it! the winner will get to be in one chapter of lemon land, and may be in one or two comic strips of lemon land!! Thank you for all your support we love you guys!! Have a great night, and stay tuned for more lemon land to come!!
-✖️TheBoatDog✖️