HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANGO!!!

A/N: ^somebody animated that meme on their birthday also the original video I had was a lot more creepy and that one is funny... its at the bottom if you are curious

  Bonnie had just woken up and he and Chica were playing with some story generator when they suddenly realized.

"OH CRAP ITS MANGO'S BIRTHDAY"

  Chica narutoed it to Bonnie's house, and sat down at his desk.

  "ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING??" She screamed

  "MAYBE WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?"

  Chica smirked "I know a way we can summon Team Free Will"

  Bonnie sighed, and grabbed Chica.
"SURPRISE PARTY!! AND.... is there a way to kidnap Dean and Cas?" Chica nodded. Freddy stopped dead in his tracks as he looked into chica's room, the two animatronics fangirling.

  Freddy sighed and went downstairs to get coffee. 

  "I CAN BRING ALL OF THEM HERE WITH MAGIC"

  Bonnie gasped.

  "Get the Tattletails Bonnie"

  He nodded, and sprinted down to the basement of their apartment. He rummaged around the boxes, glancing at the names.
"Small fiesta hats... plush nikos... AH! Tattletails!!"

  Chica got a bunch of Christmas Lights and placed them in a pentagram.  Bonnie put a TattleTail on each point of the star. 

  "Now think gay thoughts" said Chica.

  The TattleTails began chanting weird words in TattleTailian that roughly translated to "bring me the ship of a fallen angel and the hunter that caught him"

  There was a poof, and the two were gone. Freddy dropped his cup of cocoa as he stood in the doorway.

"GUYSS?!!"

  On the other hand, Chica and Bonnie opened their eyes, and looked around.
THEY MADE IT.

  They were either in the back of the Impala or somewhere in Bobby's house but whatever they were in the supernatural universe.  They got out of the car or house or whatever and looked around. 

  "Now we just need to find the-" before Chica could finish she was possessed by a demon.

  Her eyes went dark, and she smiled at Bonnie.

  "You." She reached for him, but was hit by a shovel. Bonnie turned to see Dean and Cas.

*that weird applause the crowd does in those TV shows now*

  "Bonnie, get in the house."

  "But Chica!"

  Dean sighed, Cas patting him on the head.
"She'll be okay, go inside now."

  The Moose dragged Chica into the house and they performed an exorcism on her and she was freed.

  "Oh thank god, guys I have an emergency, my friend is a huge fan and it's her birthday.  Can you come into our dimension so she can be happy" Chica asked.

  Moose fangirled and grabbed Chica's hand.
"Take us to this magical dimension!!!" Dean and Cas nodded, Bonnie smacking Moose and grabbing chica's hand.

"Let's go!!"

  As they were about to teleport, Cas stopped them.

"WAIT!! We need to get her a present!!"

  "What are we going to get her???"  Chica asked.  

  "•_•" they all said.

  "WAIT!!" Dean bursted out of nowhere. Everyone turned to him quickly, gasping.

  "We can give her us!"

"OOOOOHHHHH!!" They all said as Chica made the portal teleportation thing. They teleported back to Chica's room, Freddy's broken mug still on the ground.

  Freddy stared at them.  "You guys are concerning me"

  Chica and Bonnie rushed downstairs; they had a party to prepare.  Them and Team Free Will were all assigned jobs in order to get the party ready.

  Dean was on streamer duty, Cas on table setting, Moose on balloons, and Chica on food. Bonnie was making sure Mango didn't walk in. He looked over at Dean, who now had streamers tied around him and Cas kissing him.

  "HEY! GAY BIRDS SAVE THE LOVING FOR LATER, WE HAVE A PARTY AT STAKE!"

  There was to much to do in such little time.  Chica realized she needed backup.  She called up the rest of the crew to help.  Baby helped her with cooking and Ballora helped a bit with the decorations.  Everyone else chimed in to help with whatever needed help.  A lot of people had to watch Mango though.

  "MANGO!!" Bonnie screamed, everyone screaming and ducking. Chica ran to turn off the lights, and looked out the window quickly.
"BONNIE. THAT'S SPRINGTRAP. WITH MANGOS."

  "Okay are we ready?!?" 
"YES WE'RE READY FREDDY NOW SHUT UP"

  Mango walked in blindfolded with Springtrap guiding her.

  The crew jumped up screaming "SURPRISE!!".  Funtime Freddy pulled a confetti popper that scared Springtrap half to death.

  Springtrap dropped the mangos he was carrying, and Mango took off her blindfold and screamed.

  "OMG MY DADS!!"

  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANGO!  We went into a different dimension so Team Free Will could celebrate your birthday!  Kachow!" Said Chica as Mango hugged her 'dads'.

  Mango was so happy to see all her friends, and couldn't believe they did all this for her.

  "You guys are the best!!"

  "Yeah we know" Chica said tossing her hair.
(Gosh darn it writers block is kicking in)

  AND THUS A PARTY FOR MANGO!! THE END BECAUSE WRITERS BLOCK IS DEVOURING OUR SOULLSS XD!!!!!

  A/N: GO WISH Maximum011 or Ashes-618 A HIP HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  WE REALLY DIDNT HAVE MANY IDEAS BUT WE HOPE SHE LIKES THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU ARE CURIOUS THE ORIGINAL VIDEO AT THE TOP WAS GOING TO BE

  BUT IT WAS CREEPY AND STUFF SO I PUT THAT ONE IN BECAUSE IT MAKES ME HAPPY AND CURES MY CRIPPLING DEPRESSION XD