You're Under Arrest

It was a dark and stormy night, kind of.

It wasn't exactly storming but it felt like it was since there was either a sorority party or a bachelorettes party going on next door.

"John I'm going to start shooting the wall soon." Charlie said

"It's alright, Charlie, just calm down." John said holding her close "I'll call the front desk again, maybe they'll get them to quiet down."

John called the front desk and as he did everybody started waking up. Jessica was at the door peering through the.........what do you call the hole they have in hotel doors? A peep hole? I don't know, anyways Jessica and the rest of the gang were waiting to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Shhh. Shhh, the guy is there!!" Jessica said and everybody at the door was quiet. For once Charlie felt saner than the rest of her friends because she was still sitting in bed with John.

They heard the front desk guy knock on their neighbor's door. The listened as the front desk guy and one of the girls arguing.

"Listen I've been getting a lot of complaints from all of your neighbors," front desk guy said "we're going to need you guys to calm down."   

"Are you kidding me?" The girl asked "So we spend six hundred bucks on this place and we're not allowed to have a little fun?"

"You can have fun, just do it quietly."

"And what happens if we're 'too loud' again?"

"We'll kick you out, and we'll keep the money since it is 2am so you have passed the time where you could've refunded."

"That's not fair!"

Jessica couldn't take it anymore. She opened the door and got in on their argument.

"You know what else isn't fair? Being woken up at 2am because there's a bunch of girls screaming next door! The only reason I should be woken up this early is if Charlie is having another nightmare! And if she screams during her sleep we apologize to our dorm neighbors like civilized people! You have no valid reason to be screaming and constantly opening and slamming your door every five seconds!"

The girl just stared at her and so did the front desk guy.

"Now if you'll excuse us we're going to try to go back to sleep because we'll need it if we're going to be walking around this city all day tomorrow, goodnight."

The whole gang stared at Jessica for a little. After a long while Carlton gave her a high five. After that everybody crashed, except John and Charlie.

"John?"

"Yeah Charlie?"

"This couch is pretty uncomfortable, can we snuggle?"

John chuckled a bit. "Sure." Charlie snuggled into Johns chest and felt ten times more comfortable. John felt really awkward but they both fell asleep soon after that.

So why is TSE crew at some strange city and at a hotel? Jessica was able to book a five-star, award winning hotel in Washington D.C. but of course, they got stuck with horrible neighbors. And now they're here.

The next day they decided to walk around the city in the very city where our great nation was born.

Well, actually the only reason Washington DC is the capitol is because Thomas Jefferson is a jerk and Alexander Hamilton wanted to pass his financial plan to free the nation of its debt and the only way to bargain a way into getting it was moving the capitol from the greatest city in the world to Thomas Jefferson's home state, and Aaron Burr cried because he wasn't in the room where it happened.