The Storm that Teased like Rampaging Bear

Chica was thinking about Bonnie again. Bonnie was a pan also idiot with red eyes hair and purple hair legs.

  Chica walked over to the window and reflected on her murderous surroundings. She had always loved scary Pizzeria with its putrid, proud pizza. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel sad.

  Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a pan figure of Bonnie.

  Chica gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a crazy, clingy, soda drinker with blonde hair and violet eyes legs. Her friends saw her as an inquisitive, important idiot. Once, she had even helped an icy children cross the road.

  But not even a crazy person who had once helped an icy children cross the road, was prepared for what Bonnie had in store today.

  The storm teased like rampaging bear, making Chica crazy. Chica grabbed a funny cupcake that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

  As Chica stepped outside and Bonnie came closer, she could see the kindhearted smile on his face.

  Bonnie glared with all the wrath of 8145 stupid crowded chicken. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want pizza."

  Chica looked back, even more crazy and still fingering the funny cupcake. "Bonnie, my pizza," she replied.

  They looked at each other with nostalgia feelings, like two broad, bulbous bunny killing at a very egg funeral, which had 80S music playing in the background and two serial killer uncles death to the beat.

  Chica regarded Bonnie's red eyes hair and purple hair legs. "I feel the same way!" revealed Chica with a delighted grin.

  Bonnie looked weird, his emotions blushing like a pickled, pleasant pizza.

  Then Bonnie came inside for a nice drink of soda.

THE END

A/N: I USED A STORY GENERATOR AND IM LAUGHING SO HARD 'Bonnie's red eyed legs' XD