Freddy and Chica's After School Coffee Rant

Chica was in her mom's car, they were driving to a cute coffee place when she noticed Bonnie and Freddy walking alongside the road.

"AAAAY, IM IN ME MOMS CAR YOU WANNA GET COFFEE IN ME MOMS CAR?" Chica screamed out the window.

"Sure!" Freddy said as Bonnie said "nah I'm good"

"Your loss Bonnie" Chica yelled as Freddy got in the car.

"I HAVE SWIMMING PRACTICE CHICAAAAA"

"OKAY THEN GOOD DAY"

They went to an adorable little coffee shop and got each other coffee and the drank and ranted about things.

"SERIOUSLY THOUGH HOW CAN SHE HAVE THAT CONSPIRACY!? I DIDN'T EVEN LIKE HIM!" Freddy ranted on about Bonnie's conspiracy theories.

"Preach it gurl" Chica said taking a sip of her tea.

"I mean, it's like how can he be mad if I take something that's not even his?"

"It's like someone baking a cake and then nobody eats it because everyone's too self conscious of being yelled at and when someone finally grabs a slice somebody is mad it's like YOU NEVER CLAIMED THE CAKE IT WASNT ANYONES SO WHY ARE YOU MAD!?"

"That's exactly what happened! I'm sorry Bonnie but you can't just leave a box of Pop Tarts on the counter and expect nobody to grab one"

"Woah wait what? I thought we were talking about BALLORA NOT POP TARTS!"

"What do you mean Ballora?"

  "I thought we were talking about Ballora"

  "Why would I be talking about Ballora?  I don't really care for Ballora"

  "Oh"

  Suddenly some random person that Freddy knew came in.  They started fangirling and talking and Chica drifted off.  Freddy went to introduce the random person to Chica when she took a bite of a cake she had ordered.

  "OH MY GOD THIS TASTES LIKE COFFEE!" Chica bursted out, her mouth full of cake.

  Freddy, the random person, and Chica's mom bursted into laughter.

"IT TASTES LIKE COFFEE!"

Freddy tried the cake while the random person left.

"IT DOES TASTE LIKE COFFEE!" Freddy screamed.

They started reminiscing about Disney World. Freddy had gotten a plush from Disney and on the plane he had to sit next to his older brother Golden Freddy.

"The he took the head in one hand, the body in the other and pulled and I cried" Freddy said. He cried.

"Don't cry Freddy! Next time I go to Disney I'll come back with a Stitch plush!" Chica held Freddy as he cried.

"Thank you Chica Chi"

Mama Chica Chi got up from her seat.

"Alright you weirdos it's time to go"

"WAIT I NEED TO TELL YOU A STORY!" Freddy screamed "ESPURR'S BROTHER ASKED ME OUT AND I SAID YES AND HE WAS TEXTING ME IN THE MORNING AND SAID 'it's great to wake up to a sunshine like you' AND WE BROKE UP"

Mama Chica started laughing hysterically. "We're calling you sunshine forever"

"YASS!" Chica screamed hugging Sunshine as he left sighing intensely.

And that's why from now on we'll be calling Freddy Fazbear: Sun Shine.

Sun Shine went home. The end.

A/N: this whole story is true everything in here actually happened. I call my friend sunshine now XD. Okay here have a multiple choice question:

Who looks best in a flannel?
A) Markiplier
B) Sam Winchester
C) Alex Hirsch
D) Eleven

There's no correct answer I'm just proving a point.