CHRISTMAS i guess

Megalovania is playing in the distance and Foxy and Chica circle each other, scars and bruises all over their bodies.  Charlie throws away her tenth bag of popcorn.  Baby is peeling yet another orange as Freddy shakes his head in disappointment.

  Chica stops and Foxy does the same.

  "I trusted you Foxy" Chica shook her head.  "We all trusted you, but you're obviously just fake." Foxy grabbed Chica's shirt collar lifting his fist threatening to punch her. Freddy and Bonnie looked hopelessly into each other eyes (yaoi flashbacks).

  Baby kept on munching orange peels when she discovered a way to stop them from fighting.

"Foxy you're overrated" Baby said and Foxy gave Baby the glare of a thousand suns. 

  "OVERRATED!?" Foxy screamed "I'M NOT OVERRATED!  THEY'VE ONLY MADE LIKE TEN DIFFERENT POPS OF ME"

  "THEY HAVE A WHOLE PAGE DEDICATED TO YOUR MERCHANDISE AT HOT TOPIC!" Baby yelled.  "ADMIT IT, IT GOES YOU, FREDDY, THE PUPPET, BONNIE, CHICA, ME, BALLORA AND THEN EVERYONE ELSE!  ADMIT IT EVERYONE LOVES YOU BEFORE ANYONE ELSE!"

  "THAT ISN'T TRUE!" Foxy cried trying to think of something to help.

  "IT IS TRUE!" Bonnie screamed "LIKE, ITS NOT 'Five Nights at Freddy's Fangirls' ITS 'Foxy The Pirate Fox Fangirls'!"

  "NO!-"

  "Yeah," Freddy joined in "They don't call them 'FNaF fangirl cringe' they call it 'FOXY FANGIRL CRINGE'!"

  "YOU'RE LIKE THE SANS, BENDY, AND CUPHEAD OF FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS!" Chica screamed "ALL THE FANGIRLS WANT YOUR BOOTY!"

  "SINCE WHEN AM I LIKE ANY OF THE GUYS YOU JUST LISTED!?" Foxy screamed "AT LEAST I'M MADE OF FLESH AND NOT GLASS, BONES, AND INK!"

  "Foxy," Henry sighed "as your father and creator I highly disagree with the statement that you are made of human flesh (of course William disagrees).  You do not understand how many random neon colored fox robot girls run up to my house asking for your hand in marriage or saying that I am the grandfather to there animatronic fox children"

  "I am not that popular!" Foxy insisted "I do agree that I am indeed popular, but not that popular!"

  Charlotte was laughing so hard that she started choking on her popcorn.  She gasped for breath but everyone was too busy arguing to understand that she was choking and not just laughing hysterically.  Charlie tried everything she could to get peoples attention.  She collapsed to the ground, too weak to even stand on her own.  Then she felt somebody lifting her up and trying to save her.  Soon she was saved and she fell to the ground gasping for air.  She looked up and saw the person who saved her; John.

  "Wait" Charlie realized "How did you get here?"

  "Charlie," John looked into Charlie's eyes "I am always miraculously here for you.  Its just book logic"

  "So, like, I could be running away from William with a knife and you'll just appear and help?"

  "Yup"

  "I could be all alone in the dessert with a knife in my leg and you'll appear to stop me from bleeding out?"

  "Yes, I'm just always there for you"

  "I can't tell in that is really sweet or really creepy." Charlotte looked over to see her family still arguing.  "HEY!!" Charlie screamed and everyone looked at her.  "I ALMOST CHOKED TO DEATH ON A PIECE OF POPCORN AND YOU GUYS WERE TO BUSY ARGUING TO EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THAT!"

  Everyone's faces were blank.  They were all trying to think of something to say.

  "Sorry?" Foxy said.

  "I ALMOST DIED!" Charlie screamed "YOU GUYS PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE NOTICED UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE!" Charlie stormed away to the kitchen, grabbed a bowl of cookie dough, and left to her room.  John looked at everyone awkwardly.  "I'm going to go now..." John said awkwardly.  "No," Chica screamed as she put an ugly sweater and cheap, brown, Halloween wig on John.  "You are replacing Charlie so we can have stupid ugly sweater pictures, dang it!"  Instead of fighting John just rolled with the whole thing. 

That Christmas was one if the worst at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Chica and Foxy still hated each other, Charlie was mad at everyone, Freddy hated everything, and John was extremely confused as he tried fitting in as a replacement for Charlie.

  It was so bad that Santa didn't even bother leaving gifts.  He just left a note saying 'I will give you the mcfreakin' gifts when ya'll make up'.

  That did not help the situation at all.

  A/N: This was kind of rushed but I don't care.  I'll conclude things tonight.  Here have random questions:

  1) Did you get what you wanted for Christmas?

  2) Did you have a good 2017?  Or was it bad like everyone else?  Mine's sucked so much.

  3) Would you watch an animated series thats based off Lemonland?  Because I have been thinking of making one once I get the materials.

  Also, Life Tip; if you have a song you want to listen to while writing but its only on YouTube just put in at the top of the chapter, you can listen while you write!  Just be sure to take it down when your done because I published stories with Wolfychu and Sweeto Toon's cover of 'It's Not Like I Like You!' and a random song called 'Los Ageless' with chapters that totally don't fit with the songs.

  Anyways, bye!