The Nature Trail

It was a lovely day in fandom world, the birds singing, the trees blowing in the wind, Jeremy and Mike causally making out in the park. It was the most beautiful day, and Chica,Espurr, and Bonnie weren't gonna waste a second of it.
Espurr asked Chica to go on a date with him, this one at the nature park. Being the awesome boyfriend he is (*wink*) he decided to invite Bonnie as well, knowing how close Chica and him were. Bonnie knew when to leave them alone, and when to be with them, so things were all settled.
"Hey Chica! Do you mind if Ballora joins us? I've wanted to hang out with her for a while, but you know, I'm always busy, and she doesn't have a phone yet (EmeraldDayLight and JELLYK8 know who Ballora is *wink*)." Chica ran around the corner, wearing a sexy outfit; a cute jean jacket with a pink dress. Bonnie blushed a little, because he was jealous his friend was so hawt.
"Sure BonBon!! We ALL want the ship to happen, so LET HER COME WITH US!" Bonnie sighed, and dialed her home phone.
"Hello?" Bonnie's heart melted hearing her voice.
"Hey! It's me, Bonnie!" He heard her scream a little, and he blushed. Chica slowly moved in on the conversation, fangirling intensely.
"Hey Bon-Bo- I mean Bonnie! What's up?"
" Espurr and Chica are going to the nature park, and she said I could come. But I wanted a friend to come with me so I wasn't awkwardly third wheeling." She laughed, and continued.
"I'd love to! I just have to tell Baby I'll be gone for a while." He heard her talking to her sister, and sighed. God he loved her so much.
She finally came back, and picked the phone back up.
"Sorry, she's a little jealous she can't come. But I'll be at your place in 5 minutes?"
"No, we'll pick ya up!"
"Seriously?! Awe you're the best Bonnie!! See you soon!" She hung up, and Bonnie grabbed his backpack.
"Ready to get Espurr and Ballora?" Chica nodded, and they jumped in the car.
*Time Warp to le park!*
"Ok guys!! Who's excited?" Chica screamed. Espurr raised his paw, and then slowly wrapped his around Chica's(well, wing). Chica blushed, and Bonnie and Ballora screamed.
"MA SHEEEP!" Bonnie smiled, making Ballora laugh.
"Hey Bonnie, we're planning on heading towards the treehouse, apparently there is one we can go in. We have a map that shows us where it is, feel like coming along? Or did you and Ballora want some couple time?" Bonnie slapped himself in the face, while Espurr seductively winked at Ballora and Bonnie. Ballora's face turned super red, and so did Bonnie's.
"AWE THEY'RE BOTH BLUSHING!! I SHEEP IT!!" Chica laughed, and headed onto the path.
Bonnie and Ballora sighed, and followed Chica and Espurr.
"So... how's life?" Ballora laughed, looking into Bonnie's eyes.
Pretty good.. you?" Bonnie nodded, meaning the same. They continued walking behind Espurrica, slowly catching up to them. The "couples" began talking about how cute Baby and Freddy would be together(*wink*) and how perfect Jeremike is. Suddenly, they heard a noise up ahead.
"EY!" They all turned to their left to see a donkey laying on a log. They slowly began backing away from it, and laughed.
"Alrighty then.." Espurr laughed, pulling Chica closer. "I'll protect you!" Bonnie growled, and slapped Espurr's paw away.
"EXCUSE ME BOI THATS MA JOB." Bonnie backed away, right into Ballora.
"EEEYYYY!" The couples turned to their right this time, the donkey laying seductively in a tree. The couples again laughed, and pulled their phones out to take pictures.
"YOU ARE ONE HAWT DONKEY!" Bonnie sighed as he put his phone away.
Then, he felt a breathing down the back of his neck.
"Vat are you doin in my svamp?" Shrek seductively whispered into Bonnie's ear. He screamed, and ran into a clearing. Everyone followed him, and gasped. In front of them was a treehouse, no, a house house. IT WAS THE ONE FROM UP!! They were at paradise falls national park anyways, who can forget to see the house? Chica screamed, "BERNERH YOU FOUND IT!!" She ran and hugged him, Bonnie still dazed from Shrek. Ballora started laughing really loud, and hugged Bonnie.
(INHALE. THE.SHEEEEEEP!) Bonnie smiled, and looked out and down the waterfall.
"Never doing this again. I HATE FORESTS." Everyone laughed, and ascetically looked out into the clouds and shining sun.

AND SCENE.

Hey boxes!! Yes, you are this —> 📦
Thanks for reading this chapter!! I actually planned this out, and thought of ideas with my one other friend, sadly not Chica this time :( 
But, we have discussed putting Shrek in lemon land XD.
Now, I want your opinions guys!!
Answer these three questions in the comments, first person to do so and comment "BORF" at the end of the comment will get a shoutout and follow!!
Here are le questions:

1.) Do you think Bonlora is a cute ship?
(BonnieXBallora)
2.) do you guys have any suggestions of characters we should add into lemon land?
3.) on a scale from 1-10 how would you rate your pain? XD

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT BORF AT THE END OF THE COMMENT!!

Ilygsm!! (I love you guys so much!!)
Sincerely, the one and only,
TheBoatDog ^.H.^