Friends, Therapy, and Foxy in Mexico

hello there.
Yes you, reading this. It's the author. It's been a while since we last talked. I was still trying to figure out who I was, vibing in a toxic environment, and pushing away everything from middle school.

I admit, I've pushed away FNAF quite a lot, being in high school has made me care about what others think WAY more than I thought. I wish I would just be myself and enjoy the things I like- but enough about me. LEMONLAND is a huge part of my story, and...
I wanna keep writing. For you guys who still read, for my past self who enjoyed this beloved game and the insane backstories and fanfics me and my best friend made. For everyone who still loves wattpad, and stays up late into the nights reading about their childhood loves (not hidashi. Please, NO HIDASHI).

Thank you all for your love and support the past however many years we've been writing, we're forever grateful for your devotion to our stories.
Sincerely,
theboatdog  <3

Bonnie closed his journal lightly, adding one more little purple heart by his name. He smiled and exhaled, the relief of spilling his thoughts over lines and pages forever tucked away, under the protection of cover and spine. He heard a light tap tap tap on his door, jumping less than usual.
"Hey, Bonnie? How're you doing? Holding up?" Chica poked around the corner, her eyes focused on Bonnie's.
"Yep, I'm alright. Just journaling before my therapy session, gotta keep up with life!" Bonnie tucked away his journal, Chica coming into the room and plopping down on his bed.

Although the squad had been living together for who- knows- how- long, they decided to quarantine themselves, considering where they all worked and where'd they'd been. Chica had just returned from the Bahamas, bearing seashells and a new hermit crab for her desk, Freddie on spring vacation with some old friends, foxy and mangle on a "honeymoon part... 27?" And Bonnie... well Bonnie hadn't gone anywhere.

Chica patted on the bed beside her, Bonnie flopping down and sighing.
"I missed seeing you, even tho your room is like 3 steps away." Chica smiled, throwing a pillow in Bonnie's face.
"Oh come on, we still FaceTimed every day! Remember that time we did a zoom party with the whole house?" Bonnie chuckled, sitting up and flattening out the deformed face pillow.

The last couple months had been interesting for the hype house of old friends, everyone trying to live their own lives while keeping one another safe. Bonnie, of course, being dramatic as usual, was in and out of hospitals for his autoimmune disease, Chica recording hysterically as Bonnie came out of anesthesia and called the doctor hot. Chica picked up a new love for flag-throwing, or silks to be more "professional." Freddy was being a rebel as always and fishing late nights with his buddies, and Foxy still was in Mexico with Mangle, stuck there. At least there was a Taco Bell 3 blocks away!

"Chica... do you think things will go back to normal? After all of this is over?" Chica shrugged.
"I'm honestly not sure, but hey no school is fine with me! Though, I kinda do miss it... WAIT I MISS SCHOOL SOMETHING IS WRONG."

"C O R O N A!" The puppet screamed from the room down the hall, snickering as he shut his door. Bonnie giggled, looking back at Chica.

"You know, I've learned some... interesting BUT valuable things in the worldwide pandemic." Chica turned back to Bonnie, smiling as she waited for his mini rant.

"I feel like I've really worked on myself, and who I want to be, who I need and who I don't... you get what I mean. But, I've also learned to be grateful for what we have, because not everyone has what I have right now. Like food, and sanitizer, and-"

"TOILET PAPER. what is up with toilet paper?! Do people think because a pandemic is happening they will suddenly start POOPING up a storm?!" Chica was raging, Bonnie practically rolling at this point.

"Toilet paper companies are making buck right now, they don't care who's buying all the poop-paper because they're becoming trillionares while we wipe our-" Chica threw a pillow at Freddy as he entered the room, defending the companies.

"NO SWEARING ON MY CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER!! But yeah... they're loaded. Maybe I should make a toilet paper company, and call it "Pandemic Plush," or "Comfy COVID"!!" Everyone laughed, Freddy coming and laying down on Bonnie's carpet. Everyone could finally be together, as their country was in the green. Which meant no more room-lockdowns, no more expensive water bills from cleaning their bodies every 2 seconds, and NO MORE CHARMEN ULTRASOFT FORTS!

Bonnie smiled, yet again, closing his eyes. Everything was starting to go back to normal, and he only hoped things would stay that way. Though the quarantine had its up and downs, Bonnie became stronger in the end! As long as he had his friends, he could conquer anything, and be anything he wanted. Bonnie pretty much leveled up, the XP raining down on him. He opened his eyes, and finally, all his friends and him were together, laughing over the stupidest things, and enjoying the life they had. The only thing they needed now was Ramen.

And maybe some Cheetos. Cheetos taste good with ramen.