The Haunting of Fazbear's (Part 1)

Hi!  I'm Charles Stiles, Mystery Diners!  Welcome to this exclusive Wattpad edition of Mystery Diners, which is also an exclusive collaboration with the greatest paranormal investigatory team (which we totally didn't hire due to brand recognition) Paranormal Crime Investigators!

  Today we are going to be visiting Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.  I received a call from their owner Henry (no last name given) about him and many of the restaurants patrons witnessing some strange paranormal activity.  

  We have set up 15 cameras in the dining area.  5 cameras in the storage closet.  20 in the kitchen, which are failing miserably.  We also set up 30,000 cameras in Destiny's bedroom.

  We have installed our setup of three monitors to view cameras and a microphone to communicate with our Mystery Diner workers.  Let's bring in Henry so he can see what we're working with.  (The following quote is somewhat edited due to TV Executives wanting more energy and flare)

  "Daaaaaaaang.  Look at these monitors.  Three monitors, man, that's like NASA.  Gonna send a rocket from atop my pizzeria.  No way no how those children's spirits won't get caught by this elite setup you got here."  Henry reacts.

  That's right Henry who has no last name.  Now that we have explained the setup, let's meet our Mystery Diner workers who will be investigating the scene.

  We have Paul and Holly working as waiters in the dining area.  We also have Raceme who is our psychic from the Paranormal Crime Investigators team.  Later, we'll be bringing in the rest of the Paranormal Crime Investigators team to work the night shift with the pizzeria's two gay night guards Mike and Jeremy.  

  Charle Stiles sat with Henry in the security office after they had finished filming the first segment.  They gazed at the cameras and watched as usual activity occurred in the pizzeria.  Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica were doing their usual show.  Charlotte walked through the pizzeria doors after a long day at school, searching for her dad.

  Charle Stiles leans into his microphone.  "Paul, can I have you guide Henry's daughter back here to the security office."

  Paul tells Charlotte that Henry's in the security office.  As she walks through the doorway, Charle Stiles stands up straight and holds his hand out for her to shake.

  "Charle Stiles, Mystery Diners." Charle Stiles, Mystery Diners says as Charlotte takes his hand.  Charles is alerted that Charlotte's grip is stronger than his.

  "Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration." Charlotte replies.

  Henry snickers, he is proud of his daughter.  He only signed on to have the pizzeria investigated by Mystery Diners so that it would hopefully boost the revenue.  Henry had to get his daughter through college.  

  "Is your name actually Bob Vance?" Charle Stiles asks as Charlie wipes her hand on her jeans.

  "No, it's Charlotte.  But you can call me Charlie."  Charlie replies, somewhat embarrassed for making a joke when it was clear that Charle Stiles had no sense of humor.

  "Mr. Stiles, this is my daughter." Henry says.  "She's pretty tech savvy, she can help us back here."

  "Very well, take a seat Charlie." Charle Stiles says, pulling out another office chair.  The three of them look back at the stage.  Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica haven't moved at all.  The afternoon show usually didn't begin on weekdays until Charlie got back from school and could activate the animatronics.  She does so.

  "This is not good." Freddy speaks through a still smile, not wanting to alert the cameras and Charles Stiles, or worse, all of Mystery Diners.

  "Why would Henry bring in an entire team of crappy actors and crazy tech anyways?"  Bonnie replied, also not moving.  "I mean, he already knows the place is haunted, everyone does."

  "It's so Charlie can get more money for college." Chica explains.  Charlotte walks out of the security office and approaches the stage.  Charle Stiles had asked her to start the show and to open up the restaurant.  Before opening up the control panel she leaps onto the stage.  She walks up to Freddy and pretends to adjust some technical things.

  "I'm sorry guys."  Charlie whispers to the robots as she continues checking all their wires.  "I really need money for college."

  As Charlie goes to leap off the stage, Freddy's phone begins to ring.  Charle Stiles flinches with fear and excitement.  He screams for the cameras to start rolling.  Charlie walks over and yanks Freddy's phone from the storage compartment in his back.

  "It's Baby." Charlie whispers.

  "Shoot, I told her you were bringing oranges back from school."  Freddy whispers.

  In the security office, Charle Stiles begins directing his workers.  "Guys, figure out what's going on!"  He shouts into the microphone before turning to Henry.  "You think this is one of the ghost's phones?  Which one of your workers has the rubber chicken cover of Bohemian Rhapsody as their ringtone?"

  Henry shrugs.  

  "I think we're dealing with some very mischievous spirits!"  Charles says.  

  Back on the stage, Charlie hits decline on the phone call.  She shoves the phone in her pocket before leaping off the stage.  The robots prepare for the worst.  Rejecting one of Circus Baby's calls was a death wish, the rejection alone, the minute the finger pressed decline, a beacon of horror would project across the lands.  Foxy quivered from behind his curtain, so much his costume baby seal leather boots flew off.  Fredbear and Spring paused in there consumption of an entire box of uncooked pizza dough.  Crybaby used her powers to fly in a spit bubble out of the world. Monika used her hacker skills to delete herself out of this fan fiction. Ayano Chan's frame rate dropped to zero and her game crashed while her game developer did nothing but sit on his twitch stream, pound his desk, and cry like a man child. Regina George ran out in front of a bus on purpose this time. Gabbie Hanna sang Monster so loud she opened a black hole and let herself get sucked in. Sonic had one last delicious meal at Olive Garden before using his rings to hop onto the mushroom planet, which was now more appealing than even hearing of Circus Baby's wrath.  

  But worst of all, Baby sat in her limited edition Pewdiepie gamer chair and watched as Freddy rejected her call.  He was the middle man between her and the precious oranges she was promised.  She stood and shoved her chair aside.  Ballora, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, and the others of the underground location cowered back as Baby stomped past to the elevator, determined to go and get the oranges.

  Make sure to tune into next weeks episode of Mystery Diners to see if I, Charle Stiles, Mystery Diners, am able to figure out if Freddy Fazbear's is indeed haunted, or is just creepy like every other animatronic pizza joint.  

To Be continued......

A/N: Sorry, I realized halfway through this would get pretty long.