Fredbear's Guide To Life

HELLO EVERYONE WELCOME TO FREDBEAR'S GUIDE TO LIFE!  (Featuring the Marionette)

  WITH YOUR HOST FREDBEAR!

Fredbear: TODAY IMMA TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE MUFFINS!  So first you gotta listen to this step by step guide:

~FREDBEAR'S STEP BY  STEP GUIDE TO: ~MAKING MUFFINS~

  Step 1: GET THE MUFFIN MIX

  Step 2: GET A MUFFIN TRAY

  Step 3: GET TWO COOKIE TRAYS

  Step 4: GET THE MUFFIN MIX AND PUT IT IN DA MUFFIN TRAY SO CINCO OF THE MUFFIN CUPS ARE FILLED!

  Step 5: GET BOTH OF THE COOKIE TRAYS

  Step 6: PUT ONE COOKIE TRAY UNDER THE MUFFIN TRAY

  Step 7: PUT THE OTHER COOKIE TRAY ON TOP OF THE MUFFIN TRAY.

  Step 8: PUT ALL YOUR WEIGHT ON TOP OF THE TOP COOKIE TRAY UNTIL YOU SEE MUFFIN MIX OOZING FROM THE SIDE OF THE COOKIE TRAYS.

  Step 9: OPEN THE FRIDGE.

  Step 10: THROW THE MUFFIN MESS INTO THE FRIDGE AS HARD AS YOU CAN.
Expert Tip: Remember, the messier the mess you make in your fridge is the better!

  Step 11: WAIT.
Expert Tip: By purchasing the all new FNaF Deadline Timer (available in a Fredbear's Family Diner near you) it will know exactly how long you must keep the muffin mess in the fridge. GIVE US YOUR MONEY $$$$$

  Step 12: TAKE OUT THE MUFFIN MESS AFTER YOU PURCHASED THE FNAF DEADLINE TIMER AND SET THE TIMER TO 'Carl's Cousin' MODE AND WAIT FOR THE TIMER TO JUMPSCARE YOU.  NOW YOU MUST STEAL VINCENT'S TOAST.
Expert Tip: To learn how to steal Vincent's toast you should purchase Fredbear's Guide to Murdering Murderers SO WE CAN HAVE MORE $MONEY$

  Step 13: TAKE THE TOAST AND DUCT TAPE DYNAMITE TO THE TOAST AND USE THE MARIONETTE'S STRINGS TO TIE THE TOAST DYNAMITE TO THE MARIONETTE.

  Step 14: LIGHT THE DYNAMITE WITH CARL'S CANDLE AND THROW THE DYNAMITE OF TOAST WITH THE MARIONETTE TIED TO IT IN THE FRIDGE!
Translate: For those who don't translate animatronic that well, that means to basically blow up your fridge :).

  Step 15: TAKE THE MARIONETTE TO THE HOSPITAL.
Expert Tip: You may want to use Phone Guy's head to call the hospital first.

  Authors Special Secret Tip: For a shorter way to make cupcakes you may want to turn your head to face Chica and scream: "CHICA MAKE MUFFINS!" Another alternative thing to say is: "CARL CALL YOUR COUSIN!!"

  THANK YOU FOR READING FREDBEAR'S STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO MAKING MUFFINS

  Now enjoy your delicious tasting mess of exploded, burnt, and torn apart muffin mix and cookie trays ;).

I might put this in lemonland<<<Well well well, two years later and looky looky twelve year old me.

  Honestly I'm bored and didn't know what to write so I republished this from a book I unpublished (because its cancer) and viola!  A chapter!

  Sorry that this chapter isn't professional or that great but I decided that you guys probably needed this in your lives.

  Don't blame me if it's bad just purchase the all new FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZERIA TIMELINE CORRUPTER to go back in time and punch twelve year old Jelly before she posted this!