ROAD TRIP!!!!

A/N: Bonnie's Crush part dos is being written by TheBoatDog but I had Creative Writing this week.

"OOOOOPEN RANGE!" Fredbear yelled from the drivers seat.

"HOME! HOME ON THE RANGE!" Spring Bonnie screamed as Fredbear joined in.

"Oh god not this again!" The Puppet yelled from the backseat.

"WHERE THE BEES LIKE TO BUZZ!"

"I'm bleeding from the ears!"

"AND THE SKY IS ALL CLOUDY ALL DAY!"

"STAUHP I'M DYING!" the Puppet screeched plugging his eats.

Spring continued (His? Her? It's a rabbit who cares) and Fredbear's parody of "Home on the Range" while Fredbear checked the gas.

"oh shoot" Fredbear said

"THANK GOD YOU SHUT UP!" the Puppet yelled from the back.

"What is it Fredbear senpai?" Spring asked

"We need to stop, we're running out of gas"

"GOOD I CAN GET A SNICKERS BAR!"

Fredbear turned the car down the next exit. They pulled into a dusty town that just needed a tumble weed to dance across the road and then it would be the setting of an old western film. The sun shined onto Spring Bonnie's eyes nearly blinding him as they turned into the gas station that seemed to be pretty much empty. An outsider would've probably thought it was closed if it didn't have a light up 'OPEN' sign. Fredbear parked the car and started filling the gas tank while the other two got out to walk around and stretch. To those who don't know, taking a road trip in the desert is LONG, and BORING. Its hours upon hours of sand and dirt with huge mountains in the distant with the occasional cactus. But if you grew up near the thick forests and rivers of the east it is quite the change of scenery.

Anyways, you should know why the heck three characters from a horror game are taking a road trip through southern Nevada towards southern Utah. WELCOME TO THE FNAF HIGH SCHOOL AU! These freaks just graduated from their own school (or home whichever you'd prefer) for peculiar children and decided to take a ROAD TRIP like every high school student either does or dreams of doing.

Spring walked to the edge of the parking lot and looked across towards the orange scenery, spiky mountains towering over the grey horizon while the blazing hot sun shown down.

"You think Las Vegas is close? We could gamble and become RICH!" (don't do that at home kids) Spring said gazing towards the distant and mostly empty highway.

"Spring we are broke, there is no money to gamble" the Puppet said, raining on Spring's parade.

"We could grow wings and fly there right now and steal some money from some jerk along the way" Spring said.

"You're grounded from reading any more Maximus Hide" (see what I did there?) the Puppet said.

"I want a Snickers" Spring said randomly.

"Lets go buy one then" the Puppet said as he started towards the store.

"But I thought we were broke!" Spring called following the Puppet.

They left towards the gas station. It was pretty much empty besides a couple shelves of junk food and an angsty teen at the counter. Spring searched the shelves and gasped.

"What's up?" the Puppet asked responding to Spring's dramatic gasp.

"SOMEONE TOOK THE PEEPOS!" Spring gasped

"Peepos?" the Puppet asked.

"The Snickers bars are all gone but I really wanted to say 'peepo'" Spring said.

"Well they have Twix, Kit-Kats, Reeses-" the Puppet went to continue but then suddenly Spring interrupted.

"But I want a Snickers!" Spring whined.

"Excuse me young sir" a voice called from behind Spring.

Spring looked behind him while the Puppet looked over as well. Standing there was a plumb old lady with a fuchsia shaw and was wearing a hot pink exotic dress. She was tan with small eyes and a tiny mouth with a smile in the shape of a tiny 'V'. Her hair was tucked up into a sombrero that was almost bigger than her.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I PRESENT MY OC MURTLE HURTLE!!!

"Hey! You're the school nurse who was to busy to call the ambulance when I broke my finger in the boys locker room! How are you!?" Spring said.

"I am doing swell darling and how is your finger?" Murtle asked.

"Good and I've used it a lot because some high schoolers are jerks" Spring said wiggling his middle finger.

"That is a good joke Spring Bunny" Murtle said in a her high pitched old lady voice.

"Its actually Spring Bonnie. You'd be surprised how much I get called that though. Anyways why are you here and when did you get here?" Spring asked.

"Well I was in Mexico after the Capitol stole the family diamonds so I went there and got them back. I also visited cousin Jesus and he gave me this sombrero. It's my feliz cumpleaños sombrero!" she said in her Hispanic, Guatemalan? accent. "But someone blew up my private helicopter so I need a ride home. I recognized you so I thought you would give me a ride"

"Well I think our car is-"

"I have Snickers bars" said Murtle interrupting the Puppet.

"She has Snickers bars" Spring said his eyes drifting as if he were imagining the delicious candy bars.

"But she could secretly be a serial killer-"

"Snickers bars" Spring interrupted the Puppet

"Safety first"

"no, Snickers bars first"

"Fine she can come"

Fredbear had finished filling the tank just as Spring and the Puppet came.

"Ellooooooo!" (that's Murtle's catchphrase)

Fredbear turned and noticed their old school nurse standing there waving with her short stubby arm.

"Shes coming with us and I don't care what you say because she has Snickers" Spring said as he helped Murtle Hurtle into the car.

"Okay, but she better be fine with our singing" Fredbear said.

And they were off again through the desert.

A/N: What do you guys think of my OC Murtle? Because I don't care whether or not you like her because I am going to
bring her back again a lot no matter what. Get used to her :P. -JELLYK8
  PS: I'm sorry it took long to update the computer wouldn't publish the part.