One Shot of One Shots

A/N: I gave TheBoatDog exotic butters for her birthday. Also I don't know what this is just a compilation of one shots, really short ones.  Also there's a lot of dirty jokes on here.

Chica's Brother

"Hola! Me llama Chica!" Chica said to her vlog watchers on her livestream "and this is my brother Chico!"

The camera turned towards a sexy man that looked similar to Chica, he opened his mouth to speak.

"OY"

  Pancakes and Eggs (THIS ONES DIRTY)

  The puppet was at the stove finishing with the pancakes.  He started to make eggs knowing that's what they liked.  The puppet could hear them in the other room getting out of bed.  He heard them walking into the kitchen and called over to them.

  "How do you like your eggs?" The puppet said.

  Gerard Way and Tom Cruise stood in the entrance of the kitchen staring at a shirtless puppet showing off his sexy rolls.

  Gerard (that sexy beast) looked at Tom and at the same time they both said seductively; "fertilized"

  Politician OTPs

  The FNaF crew was sitting in Freddy's room watching TV.  The debate was on.  Baby was shoving a full orange in her mouth while Bonnie plotted a way to kill Espurr for stealing his woman.  Foxy and Mangle were out on a date (*wink*wink*).  The room was silent besides Trump's arrogant yelling on the TV.

  "You know" Freddy said breaking the silence "Trump and Clinton would make a cute couple"

  At that moment everyone knew what was coming. 

  "Actually,"Bonnie said slowly turning towards Freddy "It's SandersxTrump for the win!  Gay ships are yay ships!"

  "Ugh come on you two you're being immature" the puppet said "besides its TrumpxStein for the win!"

  "Guys come on, all of the candidates are old married people who have Cheeto skin and messed up hair" Chica said and the debate, including the one on TV, ended. Freddy, Bonnie and the Puppet began staring each other down, everyone else backing up onto the bed letting the 3 debaters circle up.
"Let's settle this like men" Freddy said seductively. The 3 guys looked at each other, and nodded.
•••••
"Oh come on! I was so close!" Bonnie moved his ballerina, now right behind Freddy's princess. Freddy snickered, and moved his player one more space.
"HAHA!! DILAARY WINS!"

  The Things You Get on Vacation (if gorillas offend you don't read this)

  Chica was bored in her car that she had been in for two hours now.  The Chickens were on a road trip to Didney!  Only thing is the ride was BORING.  They had listened to some boring story about some teenaged wimp who was plotting murder.  It may sound interesting but it really wasn't, all he talked about were X-Men comics and other girl's butts (dead serious we listened to a story like that and turned it off after chapter 5 when started talking about USTKCHOEIGTOW,(Useless Stuff That Kids Can't Hear Or Else I Get Trouble On Wattpad))

  *Buzz buzz*. Chica looked down at her phone to see a video sent from her squad back at home.  She clicked on it.

  The video was in their kitchen, there was a stool two feet from the island.  It was silent, just a stool and kitchen for about two seconds and *WHABAM!* Bonnie ran in from the living room in a gorilla suit right into the stool.  Chica bursted into violent giggles as she heard Freddy in the video say "yeah that was the gorilla that's been chasing me all day" .  Bonnie ran towards the camera and Freddy screamed like a violent toddler and ran, the camera shaking violently as he rushed out the door away from Harambe Bonnie. 

  Chica was sobbing from laughing and her family questioned get as always.  The Harambe Bonnie video helped Chica be entertained for the whole ride.

  Can You Feel the Loaf

  Carla the Cupcake sat in a car with a Lion King script for no exact reason.  "MOOOOOOOOOM!  I MIGHT SPONTANEOUSLY BURST INTO SINGING AT ANY MOMENT!"

  "Okay" mama Chicka said.

  "CAN YOU FEEL". Chica joined in.

  "THE LOOOOOOOAAAF TONIGHT!"

  The whole car was singing, except for papa Chicko. 

  "LAWD HALP!"

  A/N: If you want you can write a toddler one shot and put in here.  I have no idea where half of these came from I wrote these at a sleepover and some on vacation.  Lol my cousin has a gorilla suit and he sent me a video of him running around in it,  I made a remix and I'm sending it to da squad.  Your welcome.