HEAVY METAL ANIMATRONICS

A/N: thank you FNaF head cannons for making me laugh at how stupidly hilarious things could get.

It was a gorgeous day at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. You know when it was still open before a bunch of kiddens decided to be slaughtered and haunt the place forever. Anyways the gang was practicing "the greatest kids show ever" and let me tell you a fun fact; once upon a time Foxy played drums in the band. Well he was kind of forced to after the fandom realized that Sparky the Dog was a stupid clique OC just to spice up the boring part of its evolution.

So Foxy was stuck as the drummer for the band. He was not a drummer kids. The songs for the band also really didn't need a drum since most of the songs were cheap ripoff of Disney songs and Disney songs rarely have drums.  But the songs didn't need drums so they didn't need a drum player,

  But no, everyone loved Foxy therefore he had to be on stage.

"Alright guys just like the boss made us rehearse every single day" Freddy said as he helped tune Bonnie's guitar because Bonnie didn't know how to because he's a rabbit and he doesn't care.

  "Why me!?  Why do I have to play these stupid drums!?" Foxy whined.

  "Because you were doing a whole lot of nothing being 'out of order' in Pirate Cove." Chica said making quotation marks with her hands, or wings or whatever.

  "I was very much out of order!" Foxy yelled throwing a drumstick at Chica.

  "YA SATANIC DEMON YOU!" Chica screeched throwing a cupcake at Foxy.

  "Fight fight fight fight!" Bonnie started chanting.

  "I WAS OUT OF ORDER AND I STILL AM!"

  "I will salt and burn you!"

  "Guys come on you'll get us in trouble just play the stupid drums Foxy before Chica unleashes her demon powers" Freddy said breaking up the fight.

  "Fine let's play!" Foxy said sarcastically.

  The curtains opened and a bunch of sugar high kids started screaming.  They began with the boring usual songs as Foxy used only one hand to beat and he rested his head in the other trying his best not to fall asleep.  Everything was boring, the only thing keeping him awake was the kids screams.  He finally grew restless and grabbed both drum sticks and played like crazy. 

  "FOXY STOP IT!"

  "NEVER!!!"  He continued as the kids just stared up terrified.  The employees tried to stop him but the second they were in reach Foxy hit them with the drum sticks.  Freddy tossed his mic behind him and left the stage before things got worse.  Bonnie and Chica looked at each other then shrugged.  Bonnie started playing along with the heavy metal drums.  The employees panicked and the kids just stared up awkwardly and what should have been an awkward void of silence was filled with heavy metal music.  Chica picked up Freddy's mic and started screaming brutal death screeches into the microphone. 

  More employees came up but they were all eventually unconscious on the floor.  The kids eventually started playing along with the heavy metal concert.

  Mike had been working the day shift but it was so pointless and boring that he had been sleeping during the whole thing.  Eventually the death screeches coming from the stage awoke him and he left the office.  Mike entered the dining room cautiously and immediately his face of fear switched to a look of boredom as he grabbed the walkie talkie from his belt and he contacted Scott.

  "Code number something something so I sound professional Foxy is at it with the heavy metal drums again and now Bonnie is playing a heavy metal guitar solo and Chica screaming into Freddy's mic.  Also Freddy is nowhere to be seen, over." Mike said.

  On the other end Scott face palmed.  "I could hear Chica's demon screeches from here, get the holy water, over"

  As Mike went to go get the holy water from the car when Freddy appeared on stage with a squirt gun.  He squirted it at the other animatronics as they hissed. 

  "FEEL THE RATH OF KOOL AID BAKAS!!!!" Freddy screamed while they ran off stage and the curtains closed while the kids started booing.  Mike lifted his walkie talkie.

  "Put in the journal that demons also have a weakness to kool aid and anime references, over and out"

  A/N: This chapter is sponsored by Butternut Squash's new Holiday Album featuring its original hit single 'Jingle Metal'. 

Coming December 20th 207012

I tried but this~ thing won't cooperate.