The Paper Avalanche

"Yeah, we have a slight problem" Boss said to Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy "We went bankrupt and we can't afford to keep the restaurant or you so......."

  Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy all looked at each other in shock.  Then Freddy started cursing at the boss and Bonnie comforted Chica who was crying while Foxy punched the wall.

  "WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?  THIS IS OUR JOB WE HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO!" Freddy yelled, trying his best to avoid a few curse words.

  "Well, we are transferring our employees to the complaints department because we don't have enough employees working there.  You four will work their together with everybody else until we can get the restaurant back on track" Boss replied.  "In fact I called an uber that's going to take you to the office.  I promise you won't be stuck there for long"

  Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, and Chica all left the pizzeria.  As soon as they got into the uber Chica popped a confetti popper and they all started singing.

  "WE'RE FREE AT LAST! FINALLY!  WE DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH CRYING KIDS ALL DAY!" The uber driver stared at them.  Chica popped a confetti popper in his face.

  "Today is a happy day!  This day will go down in history!  I'll call it the confetti we're free pizza confetti we're free from the evil clutches of the noconfetti pizza zone."

  Finally they got to the office and just about everybody they knew was there.  When they walked in Baby was standing on a desk and everybody was marching around the desk chanting some weird gibberish.  Ballora stood up on the desk and bestowed a crown of office supplies onto her head.  The crown was made of paper clips, pens, pencils and post it notes spelling out in sloppy letters "OFFICE QUEEN".  They saw Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy and they all stopped and stared at them.

  "You don't have to stop for us-"

  "HOW DARE YOU HAVE A CORONATION FOR MY WIFE WITHOUT ME!" Freddy screamed as he stood up and keesed his queen.  Then Funtime Freddy gave Freddy a crown of office supplies that spelled out "OFFICE KING"

  "I present to you the king and queen of the fruit loop kingdom!" The puppet said "Because we are all different but in the end, we're all fruit!"

  After they had that weird after coronation party they ordered fifty pizzas.  Freddy made some sort of bet with Chica and ate like two boxes of pizza.  Now he was asleep in one of the cubicles, just as Chica's calculations had suspected.  Chica ran into the kitchen and grabbed all the pizza boxes and stared making a door of pizza boxes in the doorway of the cubical Freddy was sleeping in.

  "Chica what the crap are you doing?" Bonnie asked and Chica looked at him and grinned.

  "I'm pranking Freddy" Chica whispered "I'm building a doorway of pizza boxes and I'm going to bury him in crumpled up paper by throwing it in the cubical"

  "You are not doing that to my king!" Baby whisper shouted as she rolled out of her cubical on an office chair.  Chica pouted.  "Unless I get to help" Chica smiled.

  Baby rolled over on the office chair and started helping Chica.  Bonnie sighed and then started helping. 

  Soon the doorway was blocked by pizza boxes entirely.  Chica grabbed a piece of paper and crumpled it up before throwing it into the cubical.  Baby rolled back to her cubical and called Jeremy and told him to bring a bunch of paper.  He came to the cubical with a bunch of printed out complaints.  Every time they got a complaint they had to fill out an online paper about the complaint and when they were done typing the paper was immediately printed for some stupid reason. 

  Baby grabbed the first one and threw it over the pizza cubical.  Jeremy saw that Bonnie and Chica were also finding crumpled up paper to throw over.

  "Why are you guys doing this?"  Jeremy asked

  "Why not!?"  Bonnie responded with his favorite phrase.

  "Freddy's sleeping in that cubical so we're burying him in paper and trapping him" Chica smiled throwing over fifty paper balls.

  "You guys are great friends"

  "Come on!" Baby said enthusiastically "help us, spread the word!"

  "Alright, he's going to hate you when he wakes up"

  Jeremy went around the office telling everybody about the plan.  Mike of course got an entire paper trash can and dumbed it into the cubical because Mike is a jerk.  It had been about an hour before they noticed that the cubical was overflowing.  They decided to stop.

  Now that they had pretty much nothing to do they all went their separate ways doing stupid stuff.  Mike kept making puns about offices (his last one was "the most important thing to remember while finding a new job is that it depends on what's inside you, you have to have a good inner you") Chica and Bonnie were riding around the office on a chair.  Funtime Freddy went on one of the phones and started prank calling pizza restaurants while Ballora filmed him.

   "Hello, this is Pizza Hut"

  "Hey is this Geico?  Yeah I need new tires.  I was in a shoot out last night and I lost all my tires so I need new ones.  Can you please cover that for me?  The police are after me as well so I need insurance for that as well"

  ".........Sir you do realize we can track your number"

  "Yeah, can you get these tires soon?  I may have to escape to Mexico"

  "SIR THIS IS PIZZA HUT"

  "Oh, well can I have a large pizza?  No cheese, sauce, or crust I just want a clean plate actually it might make a nice weapon"

  Pizza Hut hung up on Funtime Freddy but were able to find the number of the office and they called the front desk.  Phone Guy was not very pleased when he got the phone call.

  "I am so sorry, they're bored out of their minds and I can't keep track of all those freaks.  I'll try to take away all of their phones if I can"

  A complaint file from Pizza Hut was printed and Baby grabbed it and ran to the pizza cubicle and Ballora and Funtime Freddy noticed her and the camera turned towards Baby.  Baby looked at the camera and held up the complaint file.

  "This is what we think of complaints at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!" She crumpled up the paper and chucked it at the ceiling where it bounced off and landed in the pizza cubicle and somehow woke up Freddy.

  "NO PLEASE SHOW MERCY-wait hold up where am I?" Freddy yelled buried in paper.  Paper fell from the top of the cubical as Freddy moved.  Baby was laughing hysterically.  Suddenly Bonnie and Chica came rolling down the aisle on the chair and they crashed into Baby and the pizza box door and an avalanche a paper went pouring through the entire office. 

  Ballora had filmed the whole thing and somehow in the paper avalanche her fingers slipped and she sent the video to boss. 

  The Boss never let them into the complaints office again.  Everybody went back to the pizzerias and life returned to normal sadly.

  A/N: Where do I find Villainous English dubbed?  Also we need more questions and dares and I may make a part two to this which has more weird office stories.  Most of the events in this story are based off true stories like the paper cubical and prank calls. 

  Have a good day, love ya guys ,#