Bonnie's Crush Pt.Uno

Chica Chi paced around the house, the phone ringing in her hand.
"CHICCAAAA!" She turned and saw Bernerh flopped on the ground.
"WHAT BERNERH." He stuck his tongue out, which hit the floor. His scream filled the house fast.
"DUST! Eweeeeeewwweewe!!" He stood up and ran into the bathroom. Chica Chi laughed and looked back at her phone. Foxy wasn't answering his phone. Maybe he was talking to Mangle? She groaned and heard a knock at the door.
"BABY!" Baby stood at the door, with a huge bag behind her.
"I bought some oranges!" Chica Chi sighed and grabbed the bag. Baby ran inside and up the stairs.
"TO THE CHICA CHI LAIR!!" Bernerh finally exited the bathroom, and looked at his watch.
"Where the Fazbear is Foxy! CHICCAA!"
Chica Chi and Baby were already in the Chica Chi lair, drawing and writing lemon land comics and stories. The door rang again, this time Foxy entering.
"Bonnie..." Bernerh screamed and hugged Foxy.
"Bernerh... it's been 2 hours since you last saw me." Bonnie slowly backed up the stairs and into Chica's room. Freddy was asleep in his room, and Mangle was at her job. Jeremy and Mike next door, and who cared what they were up to. The puppet was with Golden Freddy, and  Phone Guy was helping Fritz and Will with homework. But nobody calls Phone Guy, well Phone Guy. They just call him dad.
"DDAAADD!!Chica is writing lemon land without me!" Chica shut the door in Bonnie's face and continued writing.
"Wait chica, you need to write this! Then, Foxy turned into an orange and got married to Baby!" Chica sighed and wrote it down anyways. The door opened downstairs, and Mangle's voice rung throughout the house.
"I'm home guys, and I brought something awesome!" Foxy ran down the stairs, Chica following behind.
"Ay Mangle! Nice to see ye. Ye look gorgeous today mate." She blushed, Chica's face turning red by the minute.
"So, how was work Mangle?" She looked over and smiled.
"Great! I got a promotion, and they bought me a cake. It's your favorite foxy!!" He screamed and hugged her. Chica sighed and went back upstairs. She heard Bonnie and Freddy talking, and decided to spy on them.
"I don't know Freddy, I've liked her for a while, but she likes another guy. Should I tell her I like her?"
"Dude, be a man, tell her your feelings! Come on Bonnie, just cuz she likes-" Chica walked in and sat on the floor.
"Who likes who?" Bonnie's face turned tomato red and he stormed out of the room. Chica obviously followed him.
"BERNERH!!! He sat down outside, Chica right beside him."
"I don't want to tell you. I don't know what you'll say."
"You are the Bernerh to my Chica Chi. TELL ME." He sighed and looks into her eyes.
"Chica, I like y-"Baby came running out and smashed the window.
"ORANGES!!" Bonnie frowned and walked away.
"Bernerh!" she sighed and went back to her room.
"I need to find out who Bernerh likes."
TO BE CONTINUED....