Magestic Manatees Pt. 2: Bob

"GIMME THE ORANGE KAYAK!" Baby screamed "I WILL REFUSE ANY KAYAK ACCEPT THE ORANGE ONE!"

  The instructor was a bit taken back by Baby's outrage.

  "You heard me squishy" Baby growled "I want the orange kayak"

  "It's all yours," the instructor said pulling the orange kayak into the water. "Just please no more being possessed by satanic demons on this trip, thank you"

  Baby hopped into the kayak making it rock back and forth a little.  The instructor gave her the paddle stick thingy (I just forgot it's name) and Baby paddled her way out of ze svvamp and into le water where (insert number of characters) were already paddling around.  Funtime Foxy for some reason kept paddling in a circle and getting dizzy while most of the others were chasing a school of fish that occasionally hopped out of the water in sync and flopped back in (there's a species of fish that really do that it's pretty hilarious to watch). 

  "Alright alright" the instructor said as he got the last couple peepos into their kayaks.  Freddy was stuck with all the Bidybabs because Baby was tired of watching them and Freddy would do anything for his strawberry cupcake. 

  The instructor demanded that everybody follow him.  The trip was pretty boring for the first half until the got into manatee infested waters.  There were numerous swimmers along the manatee sanctuaries that were complete idiots because their instructors kept barking orders for them to follow the rules which they wouldn't obey like:

  -don't crowd manatees
  -don't go into sanctuaries
  -by God don't touch the manatees
  -don't chase manatees
  -stop trying to ride the manatees, this is not the Atlantic rodeo
  -why did you bring your children, they think those manatees are freaking cats
  -Steve?  STEVE!? WHAT DID I SAY STEVE!? NO GOING INTO THE SANCTUARIES!
  -don't bring Steve along

  They decided to go around the swimmers instead of possibly drowning then or 'accidentally' getting pushed into a sanctuary and getting fined and jail time even though the swimmers were doing it and nobody cared.

  They were now in a wider part of the river and it was very swampy and still looked like a Popeye's commercial.  There were numerous trees lining the river and logs coming out of the surface, however the sun was still shining along the river and you could easily see houses along the river.  There were a lot of trees but not too many. 

  Baby sighed embracing her moments away from the Bidybabs while Freddy struggled to calm them down. 

  "You tiny demons need to CALM IT!" Freddy yelled.

  "Shhhhhh!  You'll scare the manatees!" Chica said.

  "It's been like twenty minutes, where are these fat mermaids anyway?" Bonnie asked.

  "Probably gone because SOMEBODY *cough* Freddy *cough* won't stop yelling!" Baby said.

  "You try handling these demons!" Freddy replied.

  "I HAVE!  I FREAKING RAISED THEM!"

  "Get them a spa day or something because they're acting like they ate all the snicker bars!"

  "We did" the Bidybabs said.

  "IT WAS YOU DEMONS" Spring said evilly.

  The instructor started flailing their arms and Mangle, in the mist of all this chaos noticed that they were trying to get the gangs attention.  Mangle looked at where the instructor was pointing and noticed ripples in the waters surface making its way towards Mangle's kayak.

  "Guys" she whispered.  Nobody heard her.  Her kayak rocked back and forth a little as though something bumped it.  Mangle looked to the side just as a large nose poked out of the water.

  "Hey little guy!" Mangle said in a quiet and calm voice which the instructor insisted the manatees liked.  The nose gave a small breath spraying Mangle's face in water, it was disgustingly awesome. 

  "Your very cute" she said "you probably don't like all the noise the others are making huh?"

  The manatee gave Mangle's kayak a small nudge and it rocked back and forth again.  "I can't pet you, I'm not aloud.  You're adorable though" she grinned and the manatee gave Mangle's kayak another nudge before diving underneath and swimming away.

  "YOU GUYS MISSED IT!" Mangle called "I SAW ONE!  You were so busy arguing that you missed Bob!"

  "Bob?" The instructor asked.

  "Yeah!  That's the manatees name I just gave him!"

  "NO FAIR!" The Bidybabs cried.

  "Maybe you should calm down and then you'll see the manatees!" Freddy hissed.

  "Well, let's keep going, there's sure to be more" the instructor said.

  They paddled along the river and soon the trees grew fewer and there were more houses.  They saw a turtle on a log though, and Jeremy screamed scaring it away. 

  "Jeremy why'd you scare it away you freaking weaboo" everyone sighed.  (IM SO PROUD I CAME UP WITH THAT I HAD TO PUT IT IN XD)

  A/N: I know that was a pretty sudden ending but I tried to write the whole thing out and it was almost 1200 words so I'm making a part 3.  Sorry.  Here's your questions:

  1)Who's your FNaF OTP?

  2) Are they your ultimate OTP? If not then:

  3) Who is your ultimate OTP?