What Happened In Vegas

A/N
It's 11:00 at night. I'm probably sleep deprived, so I'm sorry if this is horrible. I was bored and decided to write about Vegas while I'm already half asleep. So enjoy sleep deprived oneshots by yours truly TheBoatDog XD.

Bonnie opened his eyes, seeing the weirdest thing ever. Chica was on the floor covered in pizza, Foxy was missing, there was an inflatable Gerard Way in the corner, Baby and Freddy were both wearing shades, Ballora was next to Bonnie, and worst of all;
Bonnie's shirt was gone.
"What the heck happened last night?"

* * *

The plane landed. Chica screamed, racing off into the airport. Bonnie scrambled out of his seat, sprinting to catch up to her. Freddy was asleep, Foxy slapping the living daylights out of him. Baby and Ballora we're fighting over the last brownie, and Espurr was jamming out to BabyMetal. Since Espurr's birthday was a week ago, the crew decided to fly out to a secret destination for him, and no it's not Philadelphia.

After about 2 minutes of violent, nonstop slapping, Freddy sat up, and punched Foxy. He staggered back, growling as he left the plane. Baby finally pulled the brownie from Ballora, screaming in satisfaction. She popped it into her mouth, grabbed her luggage and skipped off the plane. Ballora gave Baby the death glare as she stalked off behind her. Freddy finally stood up, the captain staring him down.
"Sir, you're the last one." He smiled, and exited the plane. Bonnie eventually caught up to Chica, grabbing her and pulling her back to the fancy fountain everyone was supposed to meet at.
"CAN WE JUST GO INTO VEGAS ALREADY?!"
Well. That about sums it up. The crew went to Vegas. And from this point on, I give you a warning. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

After the crew met up at some fancy fountain, they decided to get pizza, Espurr's choice, and a small bit of an influence of Chica. Maybe not a small bit, more like a 99.9% influence or he'd be dead! Espurr smiled as his pizza arrived, Chica intensely staring it down. She licked her lips, and leaned closer to Espurr.
"Can I have a slice?" She seductively whispered in his ear. He sighed, and gave her a big piece. She squealed, shoving the whole piece in her mouth. Bonnie face palmed, sighing.
"We haven't even gone into Vegas Vegas yet, and you're already acting high.... I'm scared." The crew laughed, and continued enjoy their pizza. After about an hour, Espurr motioned to leave, everyone following.
"You guys ready to party?"
Later that night
It was 10:30 at night, the crew still at G-Rard 7. Chica had drank 5 shots already (of orange juice) and Baby was on the floor. Freddy screamed from the bathroom, Foxy and Bonnie running towards his screams in panic.
"THERE'S TWO PAIRS OF SUNGLASSES IN HERE!!" Bonnie and Foxy sighed, watching as Freddy slipped the shades on. He stood up and raced out to find Baby. Ballora was curled up in a corner, headphones jammed into her ears. She was watching Markiplier's tattletale series, and laughing her head off.
"HAH!! Satanic rituals with furby's!!" Bonnie looked around to make sure all of his friends were ok, Espurr nowhere in sight. He sprinted over to Chica, who was screaming about some dolphin on a hoverboard.
"Chica where's your boyfriend?" She looked at Bonnie, her eyes slowly crossing.
"HE'S WITH DA MUFFIN MAN!! NO WAIT.
He is the muffin man." Bonnie's eyes widened, as he slowly grabbed Chica's hand and lead her to the door.
"I think it's time to go home." She pulled away, and smirked.
"NO!!! WE NEED TO FIND THE PIZZA!"
"What pizza?"
"THE PIZZA BERNERHERH!!" He sighed as she pranced onto the dance floor. Finally, Ballora came up to Bonnie, tapping him on the shoulder.
"Hey. I want to leave. I hate this place." Bonnie nodded, and walked out the door with Ballora.
(IF YOU'RE THINKING DIRTY THOUGHTS..
SHAME.)
They eventually made it back to their hotel, where it was peaceful and quiet. Ballora flopped onto the bed, sighing into the pillow.
"You ok?" She nodded, Bonnie flopping right beside her. She was so pretty, yet she said she wasn't. Bonnie sighed, lifting his head to see Ballora gone. The microwave beeped, Ballora walking in with two bowls.
"Aweh! You made us ramen noodles!!" She nodded, and motioned for the remote.
"Now; we feast and watch hot anime dragon guys with talking cats!!"

After watching FairyTail for 2 hours, Ballora was falling asleep, Bonnie sweating insanely. He pulled off his shirt, slowly glancing over at Ballora making sure she was asleep.
"Bonnie.... can you hit the light?"
"Uhh....." before he could finish, Ballora flipped on the light switch, her eyes widening at Bonnie's amazing abs. Her nose began bleeding, and passed out.
"Ballora?" She mumbled something quietly, and passed out.
"Ok....." Soon, Bonnie fell asleep, and all was quiet.
For 20 minutes.
The door opened quickly, Chica on Espurr's shoulders, Baby and Freddy making out in shades, and Foxy carrying 7 boxes of Hawaiian pizza.
"BERNERHHH!!" His eyes quickly opened, seeing his 5 drunk friends. He sighed, and fell back asleep. Chica ripped the box from Foxy, and started pouring the pizza all over herself.
"I AM LADY GAGA, BUT... WITH PIZZA." Baby slowly fell on the ground, knocked out from drinking so much. Freddy laughed creepily and passed out next to her. Espurr pulled something out of his pocket, and started to blow it up.
"I GOT A FRICKEN GERARD. AND HE'S HOLDING MILK!!" Chica steamed, hugging the inflatable.
"I LOVE YOU GERRRAARD!!" Espurr began sobbing, and soon started to get dizzy.
"I don't feel too good..." he fell over, taking Gerard with him. Chica looked down at him, her eyes crossed, and grabbed more pizza. She covered her body, and fell asleep. Foxy slowly leaned in the doorway, making sure everyone was asleep.
"Mangle cmon. Ready to go to Philadelphia?" She nodded, as they ran off to her car.
"HAHA SUCKERS!!" And they drove into the sunset. All was finally quiet, and 6 drunk friends were laying on the floor and bed, passed out. Who ever thought they would do this? Who knows, FNAF characters are not as innocent as you think...
JK THEY'VE NEVER BEEN INNOCENT!!

Bonnie rubbed his eyes once more, seeing the same image. Ballora sat up beside him, horrified as him. They looked at each other, laughing.
"We got drunk, didn't we?" She nodded, her face turning really red.
"I know we are ramen... remember what happened after that Ballora?" Her face went pale, and she slowly backed out of the room.
"Ballora?"
She poked her head into the room, and took a huge breath.
"well... we-" before she could finish, everyone else woke up, confused.
"EWE!! THERE'S SAUCE ON MY FACE!!
"Where's Gerard?!"
"THESE SHADES SMELL LIKE-"
"WAIT."Everyone turned to Baby, scared for what she was gonna say.
"Where's Foxy?!"
_____________________________________
A/N
Hola children!! This is a really long chapter, and I'm sorry for not posting on here in a while!! We've had a slight writer block, as well as being lazy, being super busy, and not getting any good ideas for our first OC chapter (sorry Glitchygaming we're most likely writing it this weekend)

Thank you all so much for reading this book, I hope you're enjoying it as much as I enjoy writing it!! JELLYK8 have had such an experience so far, and we can't wait to see what else will happen with our book!!

NOW, FOR SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS:

1) what do you think Ballora and Bonnie did?
2) if you were drunk what would you do?
3) do you like furby's?!

THANKS FOR READING!!

SAVAGE CABBAGE.... OUT!!