Be My Little Quarantine

Years.

  Is that how long it's been?

  My my.  It's been so long.

  I've lost my way to the man behind the slaughter.  He looks at me with a grin, telling me all about how he will reassure me as I sob thinking there's a way to overdose on water.  But the purple silhouette will assure you as he did I; you cannot overdose on water, unless you take more than you should have.

  And isn't that just how life works?

  "Chica, we've been in quarantine for too long." Bonnie sighs as they both continue narrating their thoughts.

  She looks at him, tears in her eyes, or at least, oil or something.  She wipes them away, looks at him, the lighting highlights the purple hues of his indigo fur.  She speaks, "Bon, we've been here so long that the author has uncovered this fan fiction from her freshman year and is actually writing it.  Perhaps there is still hope!" She cries.

  Bonnie shakes his head.  "My dear Chica chi, the author is a junior in high school, she has AP classes and entire online school projects she needs to do.  She is merely remembering us to forget the haze that is troublesome schoolwork, and because her motivation is being hindered by her period."

  She looks at the checkered floor, glimmering in purple light.  It grows hazy as her eyes overflow once again with tears.  She cries to me "Oh come on!"

  I stare at this scene as it plays out before me.  The purple silhouette standing in the threshold of the storage closet, gazing through the cracked door, barely letting in light. Bonnie and Chica pay no attention to him, they just gaze at each other.  Perhaps they are right.  Perhaps I should not have abandoned them.  Perhaps this quarantine was somewhat of a blessing, for I have uncovered them again in a chaotic spiral.  The silhouette smiles, his mouth black, the evil of his eery smile projects its own set of darkness across the wall, brutally slaughtering all forms of light.  It brings him more joy, this minuscule slaughter of light particles, light that can't live in the presence of his smile.

  He steps forward, more light seeping away into the corners of the dark closet, the fourth closet perhaps.  No, there is only two in the pizzeria.  The mold that had been seeping down on its walls for years is no longer visible for there is no light, no color, nothing but the electronic glow of the robots and the strength of the silhouette's evil smile piercing through every last glimmer of light.  The purple silhouette holds a hatchet with both arms, he is frail though his darkness is strong, the weight of the hatchet weakens each cell in his upper body holding it up.  He is seconds from dying, but he knows in these last moments of his dark life he wants nothing more than to see the one thing illuminating light within this dilapidated closet to be killed by him.

  The corridors of these childlike halls were once filled with the robot's light, their joy, but the silhouette's joy was always darkness.  His smiled oozed of this invisible smoke that smothered all signs of hope.  He slaughtered the joy he was robbed of with his smile, for what he thought was a way to bring happiness to himself was a thing that brought sorrow to others.

  He is a step away from Bonnie and Chica, they can see the darkness creeping in, his hatchet being raised.  They do nothing.

  So is this how it ends?

  No.

  Freddy turns on the power switch to the storage closet where Bonnie, Chica, and William Afton all stand in varying degrees of extreme emotion.

  Freddy sighs.  "Afton, for the last time, you cannot kill Chica and get chicken nuggets out of her, she is a robot."

  Afton throws the hatchet to the ground.  "DAMNIT FREDDY I WAS SO CLOSE!" He screams before marching off to book his tickets for the next furry convention.  From his office he yells in angst; "ALSO I BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD I CAN TAKE YOU OUT!" a remark that then starts an argument between him and Henry, who will not let William murder what is left of his offspring.

  Freddy rolls his eyes.  "You know how many times Afton's threatened to turn me off but won't?" He  jokes with Bonnie and Chica, who just stare with confusion and trauma.  Freddy continues regardless "'I cReAtEd YoU!'  Hehe, yeah, he's weak."

  Bonnie and Chica still stare at him blankly, not sure of what just happened, to be fair, I'm not sure what just happened either.

  "Fredsters I'm very confused, what just happened?" Chica blinks, her eyes adjusting to the sudden light in the closet.

  "Long story short, Afton keeps trying to kill you because his psychotic behavior has gone so far in this quarantine that he thinks he could kill you and turn you into a chicken sandwich." Freddy explains.  "Also he switched your A.I. so that you narrate things dramatically in the dark."

  Bonnie and Chica look at each other confused.  Bonnie looks back at Freddy.  "Yeah, okay,  I don't know what that means, would you care to explain it?" Bonnie asks and Freddy sighs, putting his head in his hands.  

  Freddy looks back up and turns off the light of the storage closet.

  Darkness.

  A once bright cheerful closet is now darkness.  It kind of makes you think.    

  S(he)'s br(ok)en

  S(he) Be(lie)ve

  Sbeve isn't here to reassure me to believe, he is the exception to the rule but where is he?  All I see is total darkness.  Where am I?  Who am I?

  Baby busts down the door of the storage closet causing the whole thing to light up.  Freddy sighs, he has tried, but his hopes in explaining the illogical sense of this world he lives in will always fail.  There's no point.

  Baby watches as Bonnie and Chica exit their r/im14andthisisdeep speech.  They look at each other in distress.  Baby spits out the 50 oranges she was holding in her mouth.

  "Did I interrupt you guys trying to one up Billie Eilish in hot takes?" Baby asks, marching to the shelves and grabbing a box full of oranges off the shelf.  "Oh god."  She gasps, looking into the box.  "Only one-" She gasps, her balance shifting with realization.  "Only one orange-" She whispers before grabbing the orange and slamming the box to the floor.  She holds the orange up for them all to see, the rest of the residences in the dining hall can feel the dread setting in on the pizzeria.

  "Freddy." Baby growls, he recoils back into the corner of the closet.  Baby approaches him and holds the orange onto his face.  "Why is this the only orange left in the entire pizzeria?" She asks in a sweet voice through clenched teeth.

  Freddy begins sobbing excessively.  It is now too late.  The day of reckoning is upon us.  The world is completely closed.  The heroes are all dead, the enemies are in power, and Circus Baby is standing in the storage closet of an old pizza joint in Hurricane Utah, screeching as she holds the last orange to the gods.  

  May the gods save us all.......

  To be continued........I guess

A/N: If anybody finds out I've gotten so bored in quarantine that I've resorted to writing crack FNaF fan fiction again I am going to need a lobotomy.  Also I had to use Webster's dictionary twice while writing this.  So that's where we are now.

Also long story short I chugged about two gallons of water, panicked because I felt weird, found out you CAN overdose on water but it takes a LOT, and then I resorted to watching purple guy memes for reassurance.  In the end, I did not die from drinking too much water.