We got 2k Views for Christmas!?

It vas a beautiful day outside, birds were chirping, flowers were blooming.  On days like these kids like you are INSIDE OPENING CHRISTMAS GIFTS!

  The FNaF crew was all sleeping all accept Baby.  "GUUUUUYS WAKE UUUUP OR ILL BEAT YO A-"

  "ITS FREAKING 2AM BABY GO BACK TO SLEEP!" Freddy yelled.

  Baby sighed and started jumping up and down on the bed.  "BUT FREEEEEEEEDDY!"

  "2 am Baby, it's 2 am" Freddy said as he grabbed his pillow and buried his face in it.  Bonnie and Chica burst through the door of Freddy and Baby's room blasting air horns and Christmas music.  "WAKE UP CREW TO THE RESCUE BABY!" Bonnie screamed.  Chica grabbed a ladle and pot and crashed them together obnoxiously. 

  "ITS A HOLIDAY WE'RE SUPPOSED TO SLEEP IN!!" Freddy screamed as Chica popped a confetti popper in his face.  "NOT ON CHRISTMAS!"

  After five minutes of trying to pry Freddy out of bed, everyone was gathered downstairs around a huge Christmas tree surrounded by presents.  A smol Shrek plushie in a Christmas sat on the side table (because reasons).

  Chica and Bonnie screamed as they grabbed their stockings.  "We need to get the camera first!" Fredbear announced and everyone groaned.  Freddy started making coffee because mornings are for coffee and contemplation.   As the camera was being set up Espurr and Ballora came down and saw the coffee.  "This is why we're friends"

  Freddy sipped his coffee as he approached the tree. Scott had finished setting up the camera. "Alright, MERRY CHRISTMAS 2016!" Before Scott finished Bonnie and Chica had dumped their stockings. Scott stared at them.

"GUYS these a precious moments CALM YOUR HORMONES and stop opening the presents!"

Chica and Bonnie put the candy back in there stockings. "Okay go!" Scott announced as everyone dumped their stockings again. "Oh wait I wasn't recording" Scott said as everyone groaned putting their candy back in the stockings. "Nah I'm kidding it's recording" every dumped the stockings and they searched through the candy. Bonnie and Chica gave Scott death glares and rude gestures.

They moved to the presents, Baby grabbed huge orange package from Stanta Clause. She screamed and pulled out a huge orange bean bag chair. "LIFE IS COMPLETE!"

Baby's stocking had been filled with oranges so the smell of citrus lingered in the air. Baby opened a box o' Shrek merch. She screamed as she pulled out a Shrek phone case. "BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!". Bonnie had just been shoving chocolate into his mouth. "WE ARE!" Chica screamed with chocolate in her mouth. "FAT!" Bonnie responded.

Everyone laughed, Espurr blushing.
"And that's my girlfriend." Chica looked over at Espurr, face covered in chocolate, and smiled. She picked up a present, and carried it over to him.
"Stanta got dis for you!!" He looked down at the grey box, and unwrapped it.

It vas a (I don't know).  Everyone wanted the (I don't know) and there was only one on the planet and Espurr had it.  He screeched with joy and fangirled then looked at Chica.  "What is it?"

Espurr looked back at chic, excitement filling his face.
"ITS THE DRESS ELSA WORE IN THE MOVIE!!! BUT ELSA ACTUALLY WORE IT!! OMG THE ORIGINAL DRESS!!!"

"OMG TRY IT ON!" Bonnie screamed.  Espurr put the dress on and slid back in and started screaming let it go as Freddy, Bonnie, and Foxy joined in.  Chica sighed intensely.  "And that's my boyfriend" she said as Baby, Mangle, and Ballora started filming the guys singing.

SpringTrap came from behind the tree, and pointed to a green piece of paper, stuck between two branches.
"Hey guys, Stanta left a note!" Chica,Baby, and Bonnie saw the note, and screamed.
"GREEN IS NOT A CREATIVE COLOR!!" They ran to SpringTrap, Chica grabbing it first.
"Well, what's it say?" She screamed, and began reading.
"Dear lemonland crew,
Congrats! You hit 2K!"

Everyone's jaws dropped.  There was silence until Chica pulled a confetti popper and everyone screamed and started singing with joy. 
"BEST CHRISTMAS EVER"

A Word From Yo Authors
Guys!!!! WE HIT 2K VIEWS!!! Ahhh the best Christmas present we could ask for!! Tysm!! Truly, it's amazing to see your book gain 1000 views in a little more than a month, seriously. You guys have been the biggest supporters, with your positive comments, and DMs. We couldn't ask for more than this. It's such a dream to have a book have 1K views, and now that dream doubled!!! Since we hit 2K, we decided to both write a smol paragraph as a thank you.
TheBoatDog

So hello lemonheads. This is your co author of LEMONLAND here. This has honestly been the greatest experience I've had on Wattpad thus far (no offense fanfiction club, you easily come in second though). I'm so glad that our readers are commenting and enjoying the book. Overall I'm happy that our readers are just having fun or that we help them along and help turn bad days into good days. Thank you so much for reading but LEMONLAND is nowhere close to done. Thank you so much for reading this book, I hope all your days with LEMONLAND are pleasant and happy. Thank you for reading!
-JELLYK8