SASUKE TRUTH OR DARE 2k16!

"QUICK SOMEBODY TAKE THIS COKE AWAY FROM ME!" Mangle screeches chucking a Coke can out the window.  Mangle's New Years resolution was to lay off on the cokes because they made her extremely hyper and she thought that Foxy found her hyperness unattractive.  But what she thought was wrong, Foxy thought Mangle is still an adorable beast of wires with or without being high on soda.

  "Mangle here have a confetti popper" Chica said.  Chica always had confetti poppers on her because......well........they're confetti poppers and you never know when you need to CELEBRATE!  Plus confetti poppers always calmed Mangle because she felt they were always in sync with her hyperactive hyperness.  *pop*

  All the men were out buying crap for New Years and making up resolutions.  Foxy and Bonnie were at Walmart grabbing snacks and stuff for the partay.

  "Who ya gonna kiss at midnight?" Bonnie said.

  "No oooone" Foxy said.

  "Timmetimmetimme!" Bonnie continues to fluently speak gibberish that roughly translated to "tell me tell me tell me"

  "Why? Don't you have anybody to kiss?  I know what you want, you want a love that consumes you" Foxy said wiggling his eyebrows while Bonnie gave him a disgusted look.

  "Go away you perverted pirate you're drunk" Bonnie said walking away.

  "You know you want this"

  "I know I don't.  You know men.  They think 'no' means 'yes' and 'I'm not kissing you at midnight' means 'I'm hopeless make out with me'"

  "But you are a man"

  "Only 50%"

  "So you're bi?" Foxy said winking at him again.

  "Go away Foxy". Bonnie ran back to the house.  As he did Foxy yelled "BUT YOU'RE MY YAOI PARTNER!".

  Long story short; Freddy and Foxy made a bet on whether or not Mangle would get over her Coke obsession.  Foxy was confident in his girlfriend and Freddy was a jerk who bet she couldn't. 

  Never trust your girlfriends.  They have eyes and they stare into your soul and rip you apart OH SHELLEY!  WHYYYYYY!?  WHY!?

  Anyways, back at the house Freddy was gossiping about how Foxy lost the bet.

  "What's he gotta do!?" Chica said after Freddy explained the bet.

  "He has to kiss your senpai" Freddy said blocking his face incase Chica hit him.

  "YASS THE PERFECT YAOI COUPLE!  YOU ARE SATAN AND ITS AWESOME!" Chica screeches popping a confetti popper.

  "We should play truth or dare.  Sasuke mode"

  Quick story; they once played truth or dare and Baby screamed "Sasuke!!" after Ennard dared the puppet to jump off the roof into their pool.  It was intense and apparently reminded Baby of a ninja anime person.

  "Let's end this year of death with the most terrifying dares ever" Chica smirked.

  Activate ultimate Sasuke Truth or Dare.  So midnight was approaching.  They were at a tattoo parlor because Baby got dared by Foxy.  There's no mercy in Sasuke Truth or Dare and the only way to get out of a dare or truth is to do some satanic ritual and defeat the demon the ritual summons with kool aid.