National Coming Out Day!

A/N: This has some smexy jokes and it may offend somebody, but if it offends you 1) sorry 2) you weak af because seriously they're just jokes.  

  "Hey guys!" Funtime Freddy walked into health class with a suspicious smirk "how come Funtime Foxy and Lolbit are so pale?"

  "Um.." Ballora thought "Oh I know!  Because they're originally giant white animatronic foxes and it wouldn't make sense for them to be tan when they are originally completely white?"

  "No Ballora" Funtime Freddy sighed "It's because they're both lesbians which means they lack vitamin D!"

  "FUNTIME FREDDY I HATE YOU!" Funtime Foxy screeched as she chased Funtime Freddy with a copy of Looking for Alaska (it was banned book week and that book was the only one that was banned for homosexuality)

  Lolbit sat at her desk with her head in her hands as she slowly sobbed to herself.  It was National Coming out Day and F. Freddy had been bugging F. Foxy all day because she had yet to come out to their parents and honestly she really didn't want to not after the whole "I don't want to be a guy anymore" fiasco last year.

  Chica wondered into class listening to some sweet eighties music and nearly got hit in the head by the Looking For Alaska book.

  "You know I came out to have a good time and I honestly feel so attacked right now" Chica said before Lolbit smacked her.  The war continued until the teacher came in, Jeremy following right behind him with a terrified look on his face.

  Jeremy sat down and Chica leaned towards him and whispered "ding dong what is wrong?" right in his ear"  Jeremy leaned back towards Chica and whispered nervously "I was just about to get on the bus this morning when I turned around and said 'I'm gay' to my dad.  I have never seen so much disappointment in that man's eyes"

  Chica's eyes widened.  "You came out to your dad right as you were getting on the school bus!? No 'dad we need to talk' or anything?  What's wrong with you!?"

  "So many things, and I also told him I was dating Mike so don't be surprised if he isn't here"

  "JEREMY!"

  "Alright class" the teacher said "let's settle down, we have a very important lesson today"

  There lesson was on HIV.......  Uh.  There's an HIV for cats called FIV, I know that because I volunteer at an animal shelter.......HIV is also known as AIDS, don't do drugs kids........You also shouldn't do the yigg yigg with to many people kids.  Now I present to you a PG version of this health lesson

  "Alright so let's say Fredbear and Lolbit have a party" The teacher explained and kept speaking before anybody could interrupt "Well if Fredbear had HIV now Lolbit has it.  Well let's say Lolbit does some candy with Spring.  Now Spring has HIV too.  Uh oh, Spring just had a party with Funtime Foxy.  Now Funtime Foxy has party with Mike, and Mike is a big candy eater so he does candy with Jeremy.  Well now half the class has HIV"

  Bonnie raised his hand awkwardly.  "Yes Bonnie?"

  "You do realize how false that analogy is?  Because none of those people would be having parties with those other people because they are all gay."

  The teacher stared straight ahead without speaking as Chica set off a rainbow confetti popper "NATIONAL COMING OUT DAY!"

  "Well then lets redo the analogy to fit your 'gay agendas' or whatever" The teacher said as the class groaned.

  LE TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MIKE WITH A RAINBOW SAYING 'YOU'RE GAY' OVER HIS HEAD 

  "So that's why you shouldn't have to many parties with different people- FOXY!" The teacher yelled at Foxy who was on his computer.  The class bursted into violent giggles.

  "HOW DID YOU KNOW!?" Foxy screamed hugging his computer close for comfort.  

  "Okay first off WHAT!? Second I was trying to tell you to GET OFF THE COMPUTER!"

  Foxy put the computer back ion the desk and started cringing silently to himself.  Thankfully the bell rang and everybody left to go home but Jeremy just stayed in class.  Chica noticed the lonesome Jerebear still traumatized by coming out of the closet.  

  "You know it's worse if you don't talk to him at all about it" Chica said.  Jeremy took a deep breath and then crashed through the door screaming "I'M GAY!" at the top of his lungs as he ran down the hall.  Chica wiped away one tear "It's so beautiful" she sobbed.

  Jeremy ran through the front entrance and up to his dad who was waiting there.  "Dad I'm gay and I'm dating Mike Schmidt please don't kill me!"

  Mr. Fitzgerald looked into his son's fanfiction hazel green eyes.  "I'm not mad son.  I knew"

  Jeremy looked at his dad.  "You knew?"

  "Yeah you told me this morning and it would've been surprising if you weren't gay.  Now let me meet your boyfriend so I can tell him to take good care of you"  Jeremy didn't say anything to his dad, instead he gave his dad a big ol' Freddy Fazbear hug! 

   Funtime Foxy decided to wait until next year to come out of the closet.  

  A/N: I know I know "I thought you were dead!?" "I thought  fnaf died?" "Aren't you supposed to be doing schoolwork or something?".  I know I know okay, high school has had me really busy, like I'm the secretary of a club now and I have no idea how to do that, I also might get rid of Vincent my viola and get a new one (I've already picked her out and I've decided to name her Yui Rio) and I went on a trip yesterday with Orchestra to see a concert and now I'm going to a fair tomorrow for English class.  

  I'm asking questions:

  一) Hows school treating you?

二) Did you come out today? I didn't because my parents already know I'm a pan.

  三) DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE CRAP HAPPENED TO CHARLIES MOM BECAUSE IT'S BEEN FREAKING BUGGING ME LIKE WHERE IS HER MOM?

  四)  You hyped for the new FNaF game that's coming out whenever?  AH COMING OUT I DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO DO THAT XD

  Okay well I have adjusted well to high school it just takes up so much time, also that Charlie's mom thing is still bugging me.  ALL ABOARD THE NEW FNAF WHATEVER TRAIN CHOO CHOO!  

  I'm going to bed I have to be up at five.  Also I'm seeing the My Little Pony movie because that's what high school kids do.

  I'll see ya later guys gals and non binary pals!